1. Wink Hello to everyone.

You've probably seen me post a few times, but now I think its time to make a newbie thread after having read the rules.

My name is Brady, I'm 17 years old and am currently a senior in high school counting down the days till my graduation. I recently acquired a strong passion for martial arts and I love long walks on the beach. As a new member I expect to be treated to these peaceful walks on a bi-weekly basis. Failure to comply will result in me being mildly annoyed. Anyway...

I've been in need of a well-rounded maplestory forum for a while. I used basilmarket for years but I don't really like it there anymore. I've seen this site mentioned a ton so I decided to check it out, and from what I've seen you all seem like a fairly reasonable lot. I like that.
    Not to mention this is the type of forum layout I've become extremely used to so it's very comfortable.

I started playing maplestory around the time pirates were released.... I don't even remember what year that was in anymore. I played a perma beginner and a marauder/bucc up till about big bang where I bounced around classes a lot. Most of my characters are in Scania, but I've recently made a Bowmaster in Broa which I am enjoying SO MUCH and intend to stick with for a good long while.

Other than Maple, I play too many games to list. Lets just say Dark Souls and Devil May Cry 3 are the ones currently hogging all of my time.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Hello to everyone.

nice, i still need to give DMC3 a try, only played the 4th and "5th". i've seen plenty of the third one though.

3. Default Re: Hello to everyone.

It's definitely worth a shot. I love 4 to pieces, but I highly recommend 3 as well. This game does difficulty in a way that I absolutely love and the combat just never gets old for me.
    I actually haven't played DMC yet... though even with all the bad press it's gotten it looks pretty fun.

Oh lots of disgaea, though none recently. That's definitely the kind of game that requires a lot more free time than I currently have.
    Once summer hits I'll get back into it though.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

oh, i've had my brother beat the game in front of me, and my friend too (who is a DMC nutjob)

the DmC game isn't bad mechanics-wise (apart from the fact it feels much less detailed/frame-spot-on?) than the 4th one. and there's barely any bosses when compared to say, the third game (still better than the fourth, which REUSED THE DARNED BOSSES)

dante's and the developer's attitude towards its fans though, that was just suicide.

5. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: VXArtillery
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 181
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: Purify
    Alliance: Purify
    Farm: Yellondia
    Ohio

Well they kinda made Dante an emo child. So that's dumb.

Also it's Capcom. Can they really do anything right anymore?

6. Default Re: Hello to everyone.

Megaman Legends 3!!!!

7. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Welcometo Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

8. Default Re: Hello to everyone.

As much as I love 4... their execution of dantes section of the story just felt rushed and lazy. I know WHY they did it (so you could fight the bosses with a different character so you could master that boss as someone else if you preferred him... lots of people are quite into that) but it could've been done in such a better way. Maybe a boss run feature separate to the bloody palace? Really anything would have been better than their execution.
    long rant

....That went on a lot longer than it should have. Oh well.

Thanks for the welcome Corn. I appreciate it.

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Welcome!

I like the IGN of your Mage :P

10. Default Re: Hello to everyone.

Thank you~ ^^
    It took me a whole two minutes to think up. I quite like it myself.

11. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!!!111111

12. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: VXArtillery
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 181
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: Purify
    Alliance: Purify
    Farm: Yellondia
    Ohio

Cancelled. As well as 3 other awesond MegaMan games.