Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

Well, party play became total pomegranate now.

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

Well, it could be said that if Girasol ignores it, then we have our answer regardless. And think, for a moment. The nerf to bonus exp would undoubetedly devastate the sales of 2x cards, would it not? Regardless of when it happens, both sides will suffer and decline.

Such decisions are akin to financial suicide.

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

It kills pretty much everything that was good. It will kill all bonuses calculated off the base if you are unable to multiply the base. It's an insane amount of lost experience. Just the effect of this on partyplay zones is massive. Nobody will want HS Holy Symbol anywhere anymore because it will be a waste. (Sure, kill bishops even more, nexon..)

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

Has anyone seen any stats of the perm badge that drops from the colossus area?

I'm interested in seeing if they can have the same stats as Spiegelmanns badges. Sometimes they come out with red names and like 10 ATT or something, as well as other stats. If the perm badge can get the same degree of stats, it would definitely be worth it for everyone to farm.

5. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Uh people will definitely still want hs. If I am forced to get crap exp, I would rather have that + an extra line of crap. Low exp gain < slightly higher exp gain

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

Apparently MoldyBunny must be a bishop. But, to your point, remember this. If you fight a 1000 Exp monster with nothing but HS, you will get 1000 + 500. On 2x? 1000 + 1000 + 500 On 2x with a 2x card? 1000 + 1000 + 1000 + 500

Wanna see what happens if you are in a party of 4 equal level players fighting that same monster? You will get 400 + 200 + 160 party bonus

side by side in LHC of a 1000 exp mob with 4 equal party members during 2x with HS in the party.

Current:
    Base is comprised of 2 x 1000 x 1.5 = 3000
    Base = 20% damage + 20% by level = 40% * 3000 = 1200
    Party bonus = 40% initial + 3x 50% = 2280
    Total = 3480

New:
    Base is comprised only of monster's raw base
    Base = 40% * 1000 = 400
    2x bonus = 400
    HS = bonus = 200
    Party bonus = 760
    Total = 1760

The effect of HS in the first scenario is 400 base exp + 760 party exp. That's a significant amount

The effect of HS on the new scenario is 200 Exp. It suddenly is no longer worth having HS instead of another attacker since you need kill rate desperately to get any decent Exp. This is why I say it affects HS as greatly as it does.

Sad thing is that the math above shows that LHC experience would literally be cut in half if this change comes to GMS.

7. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Eh, I grind so little that I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that change to the exp. It will make training my mules a bit more of a hassle now though, so that's definitely irritating...

It might have been them trying to make non-Party Play training grounds into a more viable alternative. But then, there are definitely better ways of doing that if that's the case.

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

Meh, I say remove party zones and replace it with a new general party bonus of 25% per party member. (It has to be at least that make it worthwhile with the current exp ratio.)

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

After I saw this change and had some time to think about it I guess I'll be settling for a level 100 Xenon and DB and now I'm eternally glad I got my Phantom to level 200 before April hit.

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

Hmm I don't have a SS right now, but I think they do give stats like Spiegelmann's badge. So far the best I got was 5 wa and they drop rather often from the boss.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Wow, good to know! thank you :)