Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

That's what they're called in the data as NPCs, for who knows what reason.

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

Thanks for the clarification, his post was pretty ambiguous.

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

Easy mode Zakum.
    @Sonic; requesting a video of Crimsonwood Citadel please.

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

You don't have to insult Zakum ok... he's easy enough.

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

Apparently, they felt the need.

To add insult to injury, someone made a video of a Dawn Warrior killing it with normal attacks. Anyone care to find it?

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

Found it!

he killed it with basic attacks on his second attempt.

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

When does Easy Cygnus come out the very next patch? Jeeez.

Also this is their 10th anniversary patch.. or am I missing some big change here?

8. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Well, if we get easy mode bosses that still count for at least the quests, I don't see any reason to complain. I mean obviously it'd be silly if they still dropped the same items, but at least non-NX users will be able to face bosses that are less Nintendo Hard.

Then again, I guess having an easier version of Zakum is a little strange when his normal form is able to be reasonably soloed by most people over level 120 that have somewhat decent equipment.

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

The big update is in May. There's a press conference on the 19th of May revealing details about it.

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

What shall we do for the next three weeks?

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

Wait for more entries from Inkwel''s secret diary and continue with our daily routine.

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

You mean the updated one? I'll upload it once I finish all the quests. Can't access every map unless I finish them.

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

Eh, the reworked CWK could've been worse. I feel it's only appropriate that they use it as some sort of "demon gateway" for the story because that was kind of what the original CWK was anyways. I just hope they actually expand upon it.

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

Why didn't they keep the link from Sharp Cliff 4 into Faded Citadel? It fits perfectly, actually.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

No.. it didn't. It was a random portal on a snowy cliff that somehow lead to a stronghold in a place with expansive mountains and red sky.

the Dimensional Portal works better. though i'd like to see it become a real area if Masteria is ever released.

16. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

What I meant was that Nexon could expand on the El Nath & LHC story because the setting is similar. If it was linked to Ludibrium and there is also a slow change in atmosphere, it wouldn't make much sense. I wonder why they replaced the KMST version, the KMST one is more complete than the server release.

17. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

After playing for a bit, I can answer this. There are a number of events that give coins every day:

1. Daily Coin
    - You get 1 coin just for logging in.
    2. Collecting Maple Seeds or Saplings or Something
    - You get 10, 20, 40, 80, and 150 leaves for a total of 300 leaves after 5 completions, which is 3 coins
    3. Meso Ranger Event (10 times a day)
    - 1 ~ 3 coins depending on difficulty and score, basically all of them are 1 except scores of A or higher in Hard Mode.
    4. Maple Board Game (10 times a day)
    - 1 ~ 3 coins depending on your place at the end of the game. (3 for 1st, 1 for 3rd)

So that's potentially 64 coins a day if you happen to be really good or lucky, but you'll at least get 24 coins if you do all the events. There's also other one time sources of coins as well.

The Maple Board Game is super fun. It's like Monopoly, except you have health instead of money along with a separate point system which determines your rank at the end, monsters instead of properties, and instead of building houses on your properties, you add stars to your houses (maximum of 3). You can also buy monsters from other people, and doing so will also increase their star count, after 3 stars, the monster can no longer change ownership. You use your health to buy unclaimed monsters, and it costs both health and points when you land on someone else's monster or you choose to buy it from them (this increases their health and points by the same amount). No Chance or Community Chest, but there are 3 mystery squares that either let you act on you or your opponents' monsters as if you landed on their squares, move to a square of your own choosing, or does nothing at all. Everyone starts with 1000 HP (designated by a heart) and 1000 points (designated by a maple leaf), and each time you go all the way around the board, or land on the white potion, you get 100 HP and 100 points. The game ends when time is up, or all the players but one have died (losing all your HP is basically like bankruptcy in Monopoly)

Spoiler

This might be the best minigame they have ever added.

Also, my question to people who regularly play kMS, when did they change 2x EXP? Why is there two lines of white EXP instead of one line of doubled EXP? =/

18. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

They changed it a while back, it really sucks :/ All the bonus experience you can get (like from equipment, from 2x experience events, coupons) all go on different lines and only apply to the base experience of the monster.

19. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT. Holy pomegranate KMS, this is the kind of thing I expect MSEA to do and not KMS! Except it kind of applies since both versions now use this system and this probably happened somewhere around January or February.

Well, now I know I should just forget about training my Xenon to level 200.

20. Default Re: KMS 1.2.193 - Dawn Warrior Revamp and Colossus

What the pomegranate.