1. Default Other Sources for Status Resistance

The lack of Status Resistance seems to be my main limiting factor in a couple boss runs I'd like to attempt, but I'm not sure how I can get any more than I already have.

Currently I have:
    20% from Willpower
    30% from Status Resistance Poton
    3% from Demon Slayer Card (I could make one more of these but I don't think 3% will make much difference)

Is there any way I could get maybe another 20-30%? I think that would be enough to get me through.

2. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Unfortunately I don't think so... maybe except for a couple of party buffs but for soloing you don't have much else. Potentials give you -statusduration but... meh.

Hadriel

3. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Currently, no.

4. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Bah, that's what I was thinking but it couldn't hurt to ask to make sure. Thanks.

5. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Somewhat on topic, the Cygnus Knight link skill(s) gives status resistance - anyone know exactly how it works if you have more than one on your account? I think at level 1 it gives 5% and at level 2 10% status resistance, but the effects are 'lowered' when there's more than one Cygnus Knight on the account. Is it just halved, or something else?

6. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

I searched for it remembering I had seen it, but forgot it was me who asked. It's here in this thread, third post. On an unrelated topic, I know there is a way to direct directly to the third post, how is that done?

7. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Ah, thanks!

Click the post number (in this case #3), and it links to that post directly, rather than the whole thread.

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i think there was a potential (on either tops or bottoms) that granted 10% resistance at legendary.

you'd have to sacrifice quite the potential though.

9. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

That wouldn't be that big of a sacrifice for just a couple boss runs. The only problem is finding another Top that mages can use since I don't want to recube my Homecoming Top...

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Other Sources for Status Resistance

If you wanted to get a head start on status resistance links and just make all 5 kocs right now...

11. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Counter-checked the extraction module for Legendary potentials. Status resist are for bottoms, 5-10%, tier E (Legendary) only, minlvl = 70.

Hadriel

12. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Ah, that's easy then. Stirgeman Pants are relatively common.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

How much of a head start is that? Takes a day or two to get a character to 120?
    Besides, the new KoC's should be easier and more fun to level, being overpowered and all.

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Other Sources for Status Resistance

Depends on the route and the perks. Realistically, 5-10 hours of work for me depending on the class.

15. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Note: once the first revamp comes out, you won't be able to make any of the other ones until their revamps come out.

16. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Also, if you care about aesthetics, consider what the revamped CKs look like (yikes!) compared with what you can make now. In addition, I don't know the extent of the nerf on Monster Park Extreme or if the revamped CK get the bonus 10% but MPE right now makes making 120 CKs pretty easy. I've only stopped leaving only BW and NW because I'm out of slots.