1. Default Other Sources for Status Resistance

The lack of Status Resistance seems to be my main limiting factor in a couple boss runs I'd like to attempt, but I'm not sure how I can get any more than I already have.

Currently I have:
    20% from Willpower
    30% from Status Resistance Poton
    3% from Demon Slayer Card (I could make one more of these but I don't think 3% will make much difference)

Is there any way I could get maybe another 20-30%? I think that would be enough to get me through.

2. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Unfortunately I don't think so... maybe except for a couple of party buffs but for soloing you don't have much else. Potentials give you -statusduration but... meh.

Hadriel

3. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Currently, no.

4. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Bah, that's what I was thinking but it couldn't hurt to ask to make sure. Thanks.

5. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Somewhat on topic, the Cygnus Knight link skill(s) gives status resistance - anyone know exactly how it works if you have more than one on your account? I think at level 1 it gives 5% and at level 2 10% status resistance, but the effects are 'lowered' when there's more than one Cygnus Knight on the account. Is it just halved, or something else?

6. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

I searched for it remembering I had seen it, but forgot it was me who asked. It's here in this thread, third post. On an unrelated topic, I know there is a way to direct directly to the third post, how is that done?

7. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Ah, thanks!

Click the post number (in this case #3), and it links to that post directly, rather than the whole thread.

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i think there was a potential (on either tops or bottoms) that granted 10% resistance at legendary.

you'd have to sacrifice quite the potential though.

9. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

That wouldn't be that big of a sacrifice for just a couple boss runs. The only problem is finding another Top that mages can use since I don't want to recube my Homecoming Top...

10. Default Other Sources for Status Resistance

If you wanted to get a head start on status resistance links and just make all 5 kocs right now...

11. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Counter-checked the extraction module for Legendary potentials. Status resist are for bottoms, 5-10%, tier E (Legendary) only, minlvl = 70.

Hadriel

12. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Ah, that's easy then. Stirgeman Pants are relatively common.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 225
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Dominion

How much of a head start is that? Takes a day or two to get a character to 120?
    Besides, the new KoC's should be easier and more fun to level, being overpowered and all.

14. Default Other Sources for Status Resistance

Depends on the route and the perks. Realistically, 5-10 hours of work for me depending on the class.

15. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Note: once the first revamp comes out, you won't be able to make any of the other ones until their revamps come out.

16. Default Re: Other Sources for Status Resistance

Also, if you care about aesthetics, consider what the revamped CKs look like (yikes!) compared with what you can make now. In addition, I don't know the extent of the nerf on Monster Park Extreme or if the revamped CK get the bonus 10% but MPE right now makes making 120 CKs pretty easy. I've only stopped leaving only BW and NW because I'm out of slots.