IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Default Innocence or suck it up?

I recently bought this from @Razmos; clean.

My luck with chaosing has never been good, ever. But i decided to try my luck at positive chaos scrolls on this top, as you can see it came out kinda meh (30str 2atk on average clean). Should i innocence scroll it and try my luck again (i currently have 22 positive chaos scrolls left) or just suck it up, clean slate the lost slot and finish it off with sengoku 40% str scrolls?

The only issues i would have with this is that I've been trying to find a replacement for my old duped top/bot from before the wipes (stats being 59str 32%str and 59str 31%str) as i would really like to have no duped gear at all but finding a realistic upgrade or even sidegrade to these before the 150 set was pretty much impossible. I do have the sword also so with the release of the +9atk scrolls i will also have the +20str set effect and hopefully if i can find a pair of pants i would have the 3set with the 50atk.

Do you guys think it is worth it to innocence scroll and try again or just suck it up and just finish the top with either more positive chaos or the sengoku 40s?

2. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Default Re: Innocence or suck it up?

It's not amazing, but it is really good and far from a failure.

I'd save the goodnesses for something else.

3. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I'm a bit confused. Are you disappointed with 12att in 7 scrolls? It's maybe a tad below average for p chaos scrolling, but certainly not something I'd innocence over. Is there a reason you don't want to finish with positive chaos?

Since they're so limited in number, you can always use them on other pieces I suppose.

4. Default Re: Innocence or suck it up?

Personally I'd slate the last slots back and use either shielding wards + incredible chaos of goodness to finish it off, or return scrolls + regular chaos of goodness and only take 3+ ATT. I'd shoot for 20 ATT on the Root Abyss equips. I wouldn't Innocence over that though.

5. Default Re: Innocence or suck it up?

You should slate and continue scrolling for at least 20 atk like @Mazz; said.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I would probably innocence it and try again.

You have a lot of Positive Chaos Scrolls, and it's not like you have a chance of losing stats
    13 STR and 10 ATT from 7 scrolls is a rather disappointing result.

I'm fairly bad at scrolling items, so this is just my personal opinion of what i'd want from an endgame equip.
    You already have the means to make it a better one, i'd say it's worth a try.

7. Donator Male
    New_York

I forgot return scrolls were a thing so i'll probably wait for those to come back and do as @Mazz; suggested and use those and incredible chaos scrolls, problem is i only have 2 slots left (1 to clean slate back and 1 to hammer) so if i wanted 20 attack i'd need to aim for 4 attack a scroll. Is there any way to get the incredible chaos scrolls atm anyway?

and @VerrKol; It's not that its terrible i'm mainly just concerned with it not being better then the current top if i were to get 21% as that's a long shot in itself with my cubing luck so i'm definitely not getting anywhere close to the current 30% on my top. And with the limited number of positive chaos scrolls i would also need to scroll a bottom to replace that and i would like to scroll some attack earrings in the future when i could find a 21% clean earring to buy.

Thank you all for your opinions btw

8. Default Re: Innocence or suck it up?

If this was me, I wouldn't be able to look at it unless it was 20 atk+, which is really annoying.

So, I would end up doing whatever I could to get it 20 atk+, by either Return Scrolling it with Incredible/Miraculous/Goodness Chaos (as stated before) until it was 2x atk or just using an Innocence Scroll and starting again. I'd hate to see so many Goodness Chaos scrolls go to waste on a second attempt, especially considering how precious they are...

Another option could be, trying the last slots without any Return Scrolls and then try enhancing it for atk, but that's probably a last resort and I'd think the chances of getting atk (if any) would be minimal.

Edit: It is likely to be an end-game equip for a while, so consider how you would feel a few months or even years down the track, looking at it. It's kind of like tyrants, even though they gain a lot of attack from enhancing, if you go straight ahead and normal chaos it because you're impatient (and possibly stupid) and it loses atk/matk (whichever is relevant) and then enhance it so it gets to around 45atk which is below what it could have been when you enhanced it at its average atk. When you look back on it when you're using it in a year, you'd probably feel pretty annoyed that you spent a substantial amount on an equip without it being perfect.

For example:

9. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

@Tradie; if you are going to enhance a non-superior equip, you might as well wait for MEEs because anything else is a waste of stats

10. Donator Male
    New_York

@Tradie; the only things that give attack with an aee are gloves, weapons, and superior items.

11. Default Innocence or suck it up?

@CrazyForDex; What are the benefits of those?

@HeroDDC; I thought it was anything with base atk that could gain atk from enhances? I've only ever experimented with a SCG, Weapons and Tyrants so I wasn't too sure.

12. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

They basically make every item seem like it is superior.

Give this thread a look over: http://www.southperry.net/showthread...p+enhancements

13. Default Re: Innocence or suck it up?

Should you decide to innocence, keep in mind that positive chaos tend to provide an average boost of less than +2 to all stats and attack. Or at least, that was the result I got after using about 40 scrolls successfully on various items. So you'll probably end up in about the same place stat wise unless you use return scrolls on all 7-9 slots.

14. Default Re: Innocence or suck it up?

I would keep those stats - slate all your slots back and return scroll + p chaos (or mirac if you've got the money) for +2/3 or higher on the last two slots.

MEE's are such a big boost the few attack you're missing out on by not spending billions upon billions more to rescroll don't really matter IMO.

15. Default Re: Innocence or suck it up?

If you can afford to Innocent + Return Scroll all 9 slots then I would go for it. But personally, I would be happy with those stats because it's really expensive to use Return Scrolls on all 9 slots. I would Clean Slate the failed slot and use Return Scrolls on the last 2 slots for 15+ atk.

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

Default Innocence or suck it up?

Keep it. Spend your money finishing the set. Perfect later.

17. Default Re: Innocence or suck it up?

I would slate back the slot and Return Scroll + Positive Chaos it. Innocence is out since there's no guarantee it's going to be better unless you return scroll all the slots and you're better off keeping your funds for the rest of the set too.

18. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Personally, I would keep it as is and just use clean slates for the failed slot. Scrolling is way too much of a gamble to be able to confidently expect it to come out as good or better the next few times around.

19. Default Re: Innocence or suck it up?

As far as I'm concerned, anything above +1 atk per chaos is a top notch result, and you got +10 from 7. Unless you plan to return scroll it, you're looking at pretty low odds of doing better next time.

20. Default Re: Innocence or suck it up?

I would Innocence. It's something that you'll most likely never have to upgrade, so I would aim for the best possible stats you can get rather than settle on something that you aren't that content with.