Art requests by other MSEA players:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...91-d5r80tz.png (Image exceed 2mb)
Other artworks: http://haru91.deviantart.com
Pixiv : http://pixiv.me/Airshark
Update: Working on...
[MariaCollette] 46% progress (background and figure painting part 2)
Progress update as ...
24th May 2013 (GMT+8) 7.52pm / 24th May 2013 (PST) 4.52am
Now I'm doing character skin painting. Clothes are a bit hassle to me, I settle things that I can do for now.
I'm starting to colour the left hand, arrow and a bit background for left part.
Progress picture: post #14
Art request rules:
1) I only can accept one request at a time, due to commitment in GMS, as well as my job work as a designer (freelance)
2) Don't push me complete the art that you requested to me. I have my own schedule and pace to draw.
3) I might do 1-3 art requests per month, sometimes I need to take a break from it to refresh my mind.
4) Maximum 2 characters in one art. Include the references. If require pose, don't give me the extreme pose that I can't even draw.
5) I have right to modify certain parts of your characters like weapons, pose, outfits to make my art easier for me to paint.
6) No need to pay ANY SINGLE THING for the art requests. If you wanted to be generous enough to give me something as a reward to me, PM me in game. Either MaouEmilio or KayGranda in Renegades, or you also can PM me in Southperry.
Tool used to do art and methods:
Digital painting. I mainly use SAI, but sometimes I will use Photoshop CS3 due to tricky effects that I couldn't imitate in SAI.
I use Wacom Bamboo Fun (old fashioned one, grey coloured tablet)
My art style was influenced by Fine Art's way of painting, combined with anime/ manga style. I'm trying to train more in colouring method, especially background and figures, due to I still haven't finished my training yet. Wish me that I can go for Fine Art degree level!
If any of you interested to see how I do painting, you can watch me doing art in Skype, just let me know that you're online.
ART REQUESTS IS
OPENCLOSED FOR NOW!