Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

1200 = 11000+ damage (with gear anyway - 11700 or so base)

The 1700 physical is about 23500 damage, you have to remember HT is buffing his own skills up so when he does 30k+, it's because he's got some kind of +130 w.atk buff going on due to his wings (I think)

2. Default

Two hundred two Ref. Acc, 11k magic attack, unless the magic attack's got almost no rang, like with the Body Guards, Infighters/Magicians will be the only ones capable of fighting this thing. .__.

3. Default

Wait so you're saying this boss can seduce as well? ._.

4. Default

Infighters? What? If infighters can take it then Heros will have no problem. Fiel, do you know if those statues summon on death? 'cause the V. 2 Statues (later ones) are stronger than the first you face.

Yes, the boss seduces. It has 3 different attacks that do.

Here is how the boss is probably going to fight you (from SW):
    Spoiler

5. Default

Rofl that looks hilarious. You see all this lightning and a swirling vortex of clouds going into darkness, giant statues that seem to emanate power, then all of the sudden, PINK PIKACHU appears as their king, in the center.

6. Default

Well, acc was more of an issue. From the Infighter Debate thread, by 150 they averagely, Zakum-Helmless Infighters had at most 180 acc. :/
    Kind of hard to get 180 acc without a Zakum helm.

7. Default

Groucho Marx.
    Not Karl

8. Default

The music... While there is a sort of loose suspense, has a very heroic feel to it. Compare this with Horntail's music, which practically oozes evil and menace. Really strange. The other songs are all quite relaxing; Time Temple seems like a beautiful place. Forgetfulness seems a tad foreboding, I'd be willing to bet these three songs are split along the Grass/Fire/Ice areas.

EDIT:
    Does this boss have an HP bar, and if so could I get the icon? Same for the Time Whale and the other two bosses.

9. Default

What does KMS have against Paladins and Mages? Every pineappleing boss nowadays is resistant to everything. Ergoth, Lord Pirate, even the YETI boss isn't weak to fire.

10. Default

This boss seems very interesting, and I can't wait for more information on it. Also, I'm IN LOVE with the Time Temple theme. It's so pretty ^^;

11. Custom User Title
    IGN: Will
    Level: 20
    Job: Metalworker
    Guild: Boston
    Alliance: Massachusetts
    usa

Coincidence? I think not.

12. Default

Isn't Ergoth weak to Holy? o.0

13. Default

They look nothing alike, Kitty.

Resistant.

14. Default

You can, he's still resistant to Holy.

Heal and Holy are different things. Look at Chronos or Voodoos, both are healable, but neutral to holy attack.

15. Custom User Title
    IGN: Will
    Level: 20
    Job: Metalworker
    Guild: Boston
    Alliance: Massachusetts
    usa

That thing on the right is the hardest boss in Chrono Trigger. You only see him if you're level 99. And if you are he's still a pain in the ass. I think they are -really- similar.

16. Default

Oh. GG Nexon.

17. Default

Well, in the sense they are small cute things that are abnormally powerful and evil, I guess.

I think a miniature green slime would be a great final boss.

18. Default

In regards to that SW post (too lazy to find and quote it) and I'm pretty sure he isn't the only person who feels the same.

I don't get why people think this is the final end-game forever boss. And complain because it doesn't look menacing, it's not huge, etc.
    People thought Horntail was the last boss of MapleStory.

Who's to say there won't be more?