1. Default Hello to everybody

Hello Southperry!
    I'm really happy about joining into this community.
    Now I will tell you some info about me:
    Name: Nicolás.
    When I started playing Maple & what server: I can't remember exactly when, but it was loooong ago in pre-bb.
    Other Games I play: Ragnarök Online (Pre-Renewal Private), Gran Turismo 5, Pokémon B1/W2, GBA addict, trying to enter to the LoL Universe.
    Where I heard about SP: Google and I came from another forum of MS.
    Reason for Registering: When I start playing a MMORPG, I have the strange mania of searching and learning all the aspects of the game. So I always search and read sites like databases, guides, that kind of sites. Sometimes I came across with sites where they have a great community (like this site!), and I really doubt about being a perma-lurker... so here i am.
    Final speech:
    I want to tell you something important about me, its about talking in english. As you can see, I'm from Argentina, a latin-american country, so I'm always trying my best to not be caught in a misunderstood. I hope it never occurs.
    Before I left the game I was playing in Scania, but now I really want to start fresh and in a less populated server, so I will be busy searching a good server to start again.
    Hope to see you In Game!.
    Bye~!.

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Hello to everybody

Hello, and welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

3. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Indeed. Welcome! League on SP is second nature to most of us.

4. Default Re: Hello to everybody

Come to Bellocan.

5. Default Re: Hello to everybody

@Corn: Thanks for the welcome, really like the chinchillas and pineapples.
    @OmegazeroGA: Thank you, I'm still a newbie in LoL =X... maybe I should play a little more regulary.
    @MetaSeraphim: Bellocan, I saw the population and its looks good for me =3.

6. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Belated welcome to Southperry, Nicolás. :)

7. Default Re: Hello to everybody

Bienvenido, Nicolás.
    People here seem to be very considerate with esl members. Misunderstandings always happen, even with native English speakers, so it's no biggie if it happens to you :) If you ever have any questions about how to say stuff feel free to PM me or something; I'm always into helping and learning too. SP is great place to practice your English writing and reading skills!
    Also, if you're like me and find LoL weird, try Dota 2! I've got a bunch of beta invites laying around so I can just send you one if you think you'd enjoy it. It's completely free (no buying heroes thing) and, IMHO, it looks much much better!

@Southpaw4Play; to mention people you need to use ; at the end of the name you're trying to mention.