1. Default Where do I get Jewel, Rings and Belts?

So I want to Jewel Craft some Rings and Belts, but I don't know where to find them. Can someone tell me where do I find Rings, Belts and Jewels for Jewel Crafting?

Thanks in advance.

2. Default Re: Where do I get Jewel, Rings and Belts?

Please check the update notes.

Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
    Monsters around your level drop Golden Monster Bells. You use these bells in a map, which summons monsters based on the average level of the monsters in that map. (Can't be used in maps with no monsters, or where Teleport/Flash Jump is disabled, as well as other random maps.

The rock mobs will drop Jewel Synergizers and Jewels, and rare Black Dragons will drop Step Pop coins, Jewel Synergizers, A/S Jewels, Jewel Rings, Jewel Belts, Accessory for STAT/Attack/Magic Attack scrolls, or Chaos scroll variants (including Jewel Ring Chaos scrolls).

Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
    Monsters around your level drop ticket fragments after accepting a quest from Cassandra. Up to ten times per day per character, you can hand these in for Jewel Pop tickets. These tickets send you to a map with Jewel thieves for five minutes. The thieves drop meso bags and Special Jewel boxes, which give random Jewelcrafting items and Step Pop coins.
    Last edited by Jedward; 2013-04-21 at 04:13 AM.

3. Default Re: Where do I get Jewel, Rings and Belts?

For brief explanation:

Jewels: from boxes that come from those Jewel Pop Ticket runs. (I get about 20 boxes per run, which is 5 min)

Ring/Belt: same thing from boxes too.

Jewel Pop Tickets come from getting 50 pieces from those mobs (they drop too fast) and you can get 10 per day. Only certain days as Jedward pointed out can be obtained on.

Note: Jewel Crafting can fail since I failed 2 A Luck Jewels

Hope this helps though.

4. Default Re: Where do I get Jewel, Rings and Belts?

Actually is working the Jewel Pop Ticket? is not working for me...

5. Default Re: Where do I get Jewel, Rings and Belts?

I think thats on certain days

Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
    Monsters around your level drop ticket fragments after accepting a quest from Cassandra. Up to ten times per day per character, you can hand these in for Jewel Pop tickets. These tickets send you to a map with Jewel thieves for five minutes. The thieves drop meso bags and Special Jewel boxes, which give random Jewelcrafting items and Step Pop coins.

6. Default Re: Where do I get Jewel, Rings and Belts?

No, those are only the days you can turn in the quest, you can use the ticket at any time. If its not working, try ccing a few times.