1. Default Using S rank Jewel of non-main stat

I am making jewel rings. and I have 3 S rank jewels, 2 strenth and 1 luk. I am a mage. Should I risk fusing them for int jewel or just make them all in case of fail and extra WA?

2. Default Re: Using S rank Jewel of non-main stat

There is a significantly high failure rate. I suggest farming for a Keen S jewel first, then use these for a backup. I failed 2 and passed 1.

Chaos-ed Keen A rings are pretty decent too if they start off with 7MA.

Hadriel

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Using S rank Jewel of non-main stat

Keen Jewel A's can be pretty useful too if you can get more of them.

If you have a lot of blank Rings and Keen Jewel A, might as well use them. If they suck or are underaverage, fuse them. I got a 9 M.ATT one from doing this

4. Default Re: Using S rank Jewel of non-main stat

Ditto; mine went from 7 INT, 6 MA to 8 INT, 9MA. But the Keen S passed anyway so I'm going to wait for a PChaos.

Your best bet is to keep opening boxes, fuse non-Keen As to get Keen A and any S rank jewels. The rate of getting S-rank is pathetic, and there is a chance of downgrading too but that's not too much of a loss tbh. My last Keen S that passed was from a normal box, not the curated one (I failed that one). In a day, with my Lumi I hauled in over 200 boxes, so that should give you a significant chance of getting at least one S-rank every 2 days. The bright side is that you get many Chaos scrolls, but I only use the no-boom ones as the benefits of the others are so much poorer than a re-roll.

And yeah... B and C ranks are pretty useless to me... I fuse B ranks to burn and hope for an A.

Hadriel

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

The stats of the rings in the data don't match their stats in the Update Notes. They're higher. I believe this is why most every ring the bunny crafts is "below average", and fusing them improves their stats. The bunny gives artificial stats based on the same source as the update notes, but fusing gives you a random clean item based on the data.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Huh, I wonder if that means fusing A rank Rings together would give better results than making S rank jewels? would be easier too.

7. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: oLettuce
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Pilllllllllllllow
    Alliance: F21

from my experience, ignore any jewels that are b and under. Fuse all non keen A jewels with each other for Keen A's. Fuse all non keen S jewels with each other for Keen S's. Then use mirac chaos 40% on the rings, not the postiive 30%. the ones that have bad stats just fuse. I did that since the start of the event and today i managed to get A rank Nimble 9 dex 12att (im a merc). Probably gonna make a S rank nimble 10att+ incase nexon fixes the ???? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? message

8. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: UhWut
    Server: Windia
    Level: 241
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: SquishyNoobs
    Alliance: Wings
    Virginia

I just focused on beating the attack on my evo ll ring. Ended up settling for a chaos'd 14atk STR S rank ring. Fusing both of the same tier jewels yields the same tier so just fuse those A's and S's and hope for your main or secondary stat then chaos away.

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

fusing 2 of the same tier can still lead to you going down a tier, unfortunately.

10. Default Re: Using S rank Jewel of non-main stat

I came to the same conclusion. Although the deviation of stats seems to be greater from fusing than from crafting.

It's definitely a possibility. Of the 3 Keen S rings I've actually succeeded in crafting, all of them have been underaverage ranging from 8 to 9 m.atk, although the attack always seems to be average or above.