1. Default You have been disconnected from the login server.

9/10 times maple crashes before getting to the login screen with that message. Then the 1/10 times i can get to character selection screen and after entering the pin i get crashed.
    I was able to get in once but crashed like 3 minutes after that and havent been able to get in since.
    Im pretty sure im not banned because im on the ranks and ive been able to get in once.
    Any suggestions? Thanks :(

2. Neutron Male
    IGN: Konfus
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 145
    Job: Shiny
    Guild: something
    Alliance: something else
    Illinois

Default Re: You have been disconnected from the login server.

Usually GameLauncher works. Try using that.

3. Default Re: You have been disconnected from the login server.

I responded recently to an identical thread with my story of how my laptop makes it to the login screen just fine, while my older desktop gets that message from 1~3 times before being able to get in. Recently, I've had to rely on my cell phone tethered to have internet access resulting in the same desktop (on wireless dongle) unable to get in after 10+ tries. I disconnected all other devices tethered (laptop) and tried again and it only took three times to get in, I have a sneaking suspicion it has something to do with hardware and internet speed/connection. Unfortunately, that's all the information I can give. Someone did suggest disabling that Pando Media Downloader if that is running in the background.

4. Default Re: You have been disconnected from the login server.

Ive tried. Same thing happens.
    @Chilly ill try
    Edit: PMB disabling doesnt help.

5. Neutron Male
    IGN: Konfus
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 145
    Job: Shiny
    Guild: something
    Alliance: something else
    Illinois

Default Re: You have been disconnected from the login server.

I've gotten the error a few times via Gamelauncher, and launching from the website seemed to work just fine. I'm not quite sure what the problem is here.

6. Default Re: You have been disconnected from the login server.

On my laptop, I get the disconnect message a lot. I don't have issues with my Internet so I believe it to be hardware related, because I never encounter this on my desktop.

When I load Maple on my laptop, I have to pretty much be doing absolutely nothing while it loads (no browser, no Skype call, etc.). I don't crash on PIC though.

7. Default Re: You have been disconnected from the login server.

I use my dad's laptop on a rare occasion and it does this too. It's a hardware issue (lack of memory or a slow processor, most likely).