Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

I know the sources are out there. The statue was built in honor of Christopher, the only one to master all 5 disciplines of combat or jobs, Warrior, Mage, Bowman, Thief and Pirate, hence why the statue holds 6 different weapons. He was the founder of the Keep but when he died he was buried in Ole Sapp Village (misspelled?) and then the Big Ben and meso gears were built over that.

Thats what I remember.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Err... 6 weapons? I see a sword, rod (wand), bow, claw and a gun.

Hadriel

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

You're right, somewhat.

The Grand Maple Quest Catalog!

Thanks, @MetaSeraphim;!

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Where is the Masteria tomb guys? I am gonna cry if KMS do this... is better than GMS

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

As iAmFear pointed out he only mastered four disciplines, while there were Pirates back then they weren't offically called Pirates. Like some rogue job or something.

-sigh- Now I am even more sadden there will never be a continued version of NLC.

-tear- That thread did come in handy for something! Though, I am really glad I have all of that saved from the NLC of old. At least I, or anyone else can go back and see the old storyline anytime they want.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

It makes me so sad that most of the text has become just empty promises, though. Lukan describes Crimsonwood Keep as this huge hub for the 5 guilds, and all we got was the map with the statue, 5 monster maps, and a PQ which isn't that well maintained.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

It all died when NXProse moved along, however, even with him there I cannot think what kind of schedule they had for Masteria considering NexAm doesn't like developing its own stuff. Maybe while Prose was there, they were actually willing to develop content in a certain pace, but what doesn't make sense is why they'd stop right after he left instead of getting someone else to do the job.

Most likely they found out the investment on these projects was higher than the profit they could make or not high enough to justify it at all, they dropped their plans for it and then NxProse left after. In any case lefts hope KMS makes something awesome out of it.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

You wouldn't believe how useful that thread has been to me. Though, I noticed there are a few quests that you don't have the dialogue for. I have the dialogue for several of those quests, if you're interested in putting that in there.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Yeah, I never got around to doing the Lita's Bounty quests and the character I took those SS's on never got to 110 so I never got Cool As Ice either.

Go ahead and send them to me and I'll try to edit them into it. The way it is now that post already bypasses the 2MB limit so I'll see if I can bug an Admin to edit them in for me.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Is there any way to see what those 10th anniversary weapons look like when held by a player?
    I'm really curious about the 2h BW.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

-_- I sent you Cool As Ice, but you just told me "I'll just take screenshots when I get to 90, so no thank you". That led to me deleting the images since I figured you had them by that point.
    Last edited by PirateIzzy; 2013-04-21 at 12:25 PM.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

http://uni-wz.com/blog-entry-2103.html

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Mapler: So, why didn't he master the Pirate discipline?

Lukan: HAHAHAHAHA because pineapple pirates.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Whoa! Sick, it's HUGE.
    Def going to anvil that over my Fafnir.

Thanks!

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Why is there Hayato's katana and Kanna's fan in there?

Or is that JMS getting the 10th anniversary event too?
    -No wait, it specifically says KMS.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

They're not actually there. If you notice, there's no stats for them (besides slots), so I'm sure they're just placeholders for now. Not for long though, jMS's 10th Anniversary will follow shortly in August, if I remember correctly.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

I find it really unfair that the desperados are far better looking than the other swords and daggers....

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Maybe KMS will get Hayato and Kanna too?

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

It's not a placeholder in the data, it's a placeholder in the blog.