Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

I think it might be connected to Colossus. There's a fair amount of stuff in this patch related to Colossus including a new map and bgm.

unless you're not talking about the same big statue that I'm talking about.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Wait a second. Bigfoot has the stats of a party bonus monster, but is a normal mob.
    Bigfoot glitch much?

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

KMS getting CWK?

Guys where is the Masteria tomb image?

4. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Are you already certain that these are party play mobs?

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

They're tagged as such, so, I assume so.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

They just released this weird poster on the GM blog on the site lol.
    Spoiler

10 years!

With MapleStory's 10th anniversary,
    they begin to move...

Coming Soon

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

why does that poster give me a vibe of "the henehoes strike back"

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

The cwk area looks a bit rushed imo. You're in elnath with black/blue background and suddenly, bam, crimson sky. But's its alright for any version without cwk I guess. Might has very nice rewards. The new area in leafre looks really nice. Finally no re-used sprites. Shame neither of the areas is 200+ ._.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

So apparently with this update you can only kill the Root Abyss bosses once per week instead of once per day?
    Better get your special equip farming done before this comes to GMS.
    I don't understand why they have to be so stingy about boss access. Its not as if the drop rates for good stuff haven't been nerfed to the ground anyway.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

I agree. It's not even like the major one like Chaos Vellum is that easy to beat and I'd definitely be less willing to fund if I was told that the most major boss could only be cleared once a week.

As for the other changes I do like the looks of that Colossus area but I suppose MSEA players might be a bit pissed if our CWK disappears since we usually let our mules get those pendants, haha. We also already have permanent badges from New Leaf High so MoN being changed to a badge won't change things much unless they retain the same stats.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

This statue

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Now... that is one big statue. Befitting of the word "Giant".

edit: I've no idea about the old CwK storyline so pardon me if it's related.

Hadriel

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Agreed, but the Space–mashing part seems kind of painful...

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Ah that one. If my memory serves me correctly that was Christopher Crimsonheart in the old CWK storyline. If the story has been mainly marginalized (which it probably has been) it's probably just going to remain in the files and not be used. It's a massive statue. So fun to climb on.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

What was the name of the guy the statue was build to honor? Christopher Crimsonwood? Well, maybe they delayed the addition of the statue because they are making it into a boss. That sure would be one epic boss.

16. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Claw, Bow, Sword, Staff and Gun.

EXPLORER REVAMP IMMINENT.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Christopher Crimsonwood as a boss? Who is this monster then?

Edit: His name is actually Christopher Crimsonheart

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

This is KMS. There's not a single thing to say they will follow the original story of Crimsonwood Keep and add Naricain. Other than that hologram. there's nothing either that give us a good image of what Naricain would be like, while the huge statue of Christopher is already there. Heck, since both have 6 arms they could make the statue into a boss and rename it Naricain.

In any case Naricain's old design is long outdated. He is basically VonLeon with 4 more arms.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Guys, let's stop talking about this pleeeeeease, it is making me depressed that we will never see the NLC storyline continued.

;-;

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

I'm sorry, did I miss something? I don't remember anything saying that statue was built to honor anyone, much less Christopher Crimsonheart. It's just a statue, which I believe, represents the union of the classes at CWK.