Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Let me bet: they didn't fix Bigfoot's iFrame issues. Just like Grey Vultures.

Hadriel

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

KMS ports CWK as a theme dungeon.
    No Spectrum Goggles.

Move along. :(

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Unfourtanetly we're probably getting it eventually. I knew this would happen and even though our CWK is terrible turning it into a pineappleing theme dungeon isn't going to make it better.

4. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

It's a level 10 WEAPON. Crap tier. WEAPON. What does it matter?

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

There's unused objects from Crimsonwood Keep. I don't think this is finished yet. For example, that big statue is in the data but it is nowhere to found in the game.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Tier? Not everyone cares about potential. Also, it does matter, it always matters, the fact that it is a level 10 weapon gives no reason for it to be equip tradeblock and just proves that Nexon Korea is becoming more retarded by the day.

7. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

When will you ever need to trade a weapon with use on a singular class/character? Warriors? Id never waste my time trading those anyway, but even less of an excuse for other classes.
    the point of tier is that there will be extremely few scenarios where you will ever have to trade a level 10 weapon of low tier, because of how little incentive there is depending on rarity.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

>anniversary event
    >why are they letting every one participate

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

I don't see the headless horseman anywhere. Sadly bigfoot wasn't restored to his former glory either...

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

does anybody still train at crimsonwood keep? I'm pretty sure not even 10% of southperry's population can say yes. Who would be there when you could spend 50 levels at one single map killing those uberbroken aliens that NexAm created?. Then why would you complain about this? There is no hope NexAm will be updating CWK or doing it in a way that doesn't denigrate it even more so why is this so bad? The only thing I can find to complain about is the fact they gave it a lower lvl than an area of a bunch of bugs and hovering rocks and that they wouldn't take any advantage of the original CWK boss fight concept and made them all mobs. For everything else I just hope they add a good story along with it, one better than what NexAm made last time (no story at all).

Considering all the areas they have adapted and the condition of their originals, this one was long overdue.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Well, say goodbye to Crimsonwood in a few months, guys

12. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

I don't care, port that pomegranate if you want...
    But just 1 thing...
    Mark of Narinicain as a badge PLEASE FFS

13. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

That place crashes channels after every other major update, and when it's not closed for maintenance, people with newer classes that need MoNs can't get in anyway. The sigils are glitched, the bosses are piss easy, and the most common rewards from the bonus aren't even usable anymore. Hell, most people opt for getting CHTPs over the MoN now anyway.

I can understand people wanting a MoN when they can't afford better pendants that can get potential, but I for one won't miss Crimsonwood Keep as long as the soundtracks are used in other places.

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I hope they continue with high level expansions to areas.

LF> high level Omega Sector expansion where we go into space to stop the invasion. Can you imagine the backgrounds (like the Outer Space evolving world skin) the amazing BGM, amazing monster designs.

All leading up to a battle against Ultimate Zeno.
    Seriously they haven't touched the place since it was released. it has SO much potential.

Or, similarly, a "Deep Ocean" Aqua Road expansion, with a gigantic swimming Eel boss or something. or a Kraken! it could work like Zakum where you have to destroy it's tentacles!

Ok i'll stop there, too much disappointment that these ideas will never be used.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Reminds me of the Versal that will never be.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.476 Crimsonwood Keep?

Ever heard the term "nostalgia"?

17. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Well yeah, as a matter of fact my personal motto for most games is: "Nothing beats nostalgia."

It's just that I don't think CWK has any nostalgia value when there's almost nothing there that feels the same way anymore other than the soundtrack.

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I'm guessing the image (in game and in the files) of the level 110 cape is a placeholder and that the real cape will look like a black version of the white cape. I really hope so, because the white one looks awesome. the whole set looks anvilable :D

The Dance Dance Revolution minigame looks fun.

19. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

let's call it Rhythm game because it looks more like taiko drum master :c...

well im totally interested on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38RmCKMXDs8
    thanks spadow.... dam nexon you should really release a spin-off rhythm based game :(

20. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Omg. The boss health bar, the giant rainbow "SPECIAL ATTACK" text, the dancing mesorangers, the music.

This is the best content Nexon has ever created.

Forget what I said earlier about an Omega Sector expansion, just make this content permanent and expand on it with different songs and rewards!