IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Sengoku recipes + items

When these recipes first came out, I saw that they required some condensed spirit or something, which didn't seem to drop anywhere.

but then I saw people crafting them in the Scroll Lock section, and people on Basil saying that it just requires Weapon/Armour shards and 200 superior item crystals.

Getting the crystals and shards seems pretty easy to me. So what was the deal with the condensed spirit?

2. Default Re: Sengoku recipes + items

For some reason, some recipes require the condensed spirit, and most don't. I think only the new class weapons require the spirits (Soul shooters, fans, katanas, and rods). Older class weapons don't. I think it was just an oversight on NexonNA's part. I could be wrong on which weapons specifically require the spirits.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Default Re: Sengoku recipes + items

Ahhhh, I kinda thought this was the case.
    Well damn, the only item I wanted to craft was the fan.

Thanks!

4. Default Re: Sengoku recipes + items

Are the Shards randomized among all bosses? I ask because I have 5 Takeda Weapon and Armor Shards and only Takeda Shards. My brother and I duo or trade off soloing a lot of the "cheap" bosses daily HT, VL, Normal Ranmaru, Arkarium, Hilla and we've only found Takeda.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Default Re: Sengoku recipes + items

I have found 2 different weapons shards from different clans from Zakum before. Also from Hilla I think.

If you look at their monster cards it shows that they all drop.