Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default No additional options?

Link

Either @Girasol; has an evil sense of humour or eurgghhhh

Is this why we got the Root Abyss equips so early?

2. Default Re: No additional options?

I'm surprised we aren't getting them at all. I would have just removed the dumb SoK limit.

3. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Default Re: No additional options?

Pretty positive he wasn't joking.

I'd speculate changes to the potential/nebulite system (extra lines T>T, better lines, etc). Nebs seem fitting for a GMS change, so my money's on that.
    They're pretty unpredictable and while I do enjoy being able to prepare for the future, I like that GMS has started to divide themselves from copy-pasting KMS and are moving toward fresh content that is totally new to us.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    uk

Ohhh. My bad.

IGNORE ME. I'M AN IDIOT.

I was thinking this too. it makes sense since the nebulite system was pretty much abandoned.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Seriously this makes me so disappointed. Additional options, aside from the scissor thing, was perfect...didn't require NX whatsoever and gave such a large increase in stats...

If A and S rank nebs were significantly cheaper and we got more sockets that would be great, though.

6. Default Re: No additional options?

Oh wow

Kind of disappointing..

Oh well

7. Default Re: No additional options?

I never got how they were a bad addition. Yes, older items would not have them w/o flames, but it seemed pretty cool...

8. Default Re: No additional options?

An NX item that can pry Nebulites out of their sockets without breaking them. I think that would make it a sufficiently affordable system without cutting out NX completely.

Plus of course make A and S available through a dedicated system instead of randomly having them in Gach and the fusion gach rewards.

Nebulites are so hard to get in the first place right now that even something like "fuse 2 1% stat nebulites and you get a 2% stat nebulite" would hardly make them overavailable.

9. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 200
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

Isn't a bad thing except for the scissor limit, which screws over people who bought VIP items/ele staves because they were fully tradeable, as well as people who use common fused equips.

10. Default Re: No additional options?

I was honestly looking forward to Additional Options. I don't care if it included the Scissor limit or not.

11. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

Yay new thread!

I am very interested in what is going to happen to bosses. Without additional options and flames dropping, I feel like we have a lot less motivation to go boss. Sure occult cubes are good and all, but if they only can tier up items to epic, they might as well not exist (considering how many epic pot scrolls Nexon keeps throwing at us). Occult cubes should be able to tier up to Unique, but won't be able to cube the item once you get there. Also without AO, GMS players won't see their ranges drastically increase, so it seems that the KMS boss changes are pretty unwarranted.

I think that the nebulite system needs to be looked into and revamped because it is clearly the best option Nexon has to throw some extra stats at GMS without adding a new system.

12. GLADIGATORS
    usa

The occult cubes we have in GMS upgrade to unique. That's how the occult cube brendan used on your epic 100% pot upgrade shoe brought it to unique.

If those dropped at the same rate as strange cubes in KMS, i would be happy.

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Oh. I thought that was just because the shoes' shenanigans.

Quick, go text me more good ideas you have so I can post them on SP as my own xDDD

14. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I'm glad that I don't have to worry about scissor limits. I'm glad that I don't have to put off buying fafnir gear because 150 feathers don't exist.

Only time will tell if the other custom changes will be a good thing. I am a bit disappointed I may not be hitting bigger numbers :(

15. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I'm already reaching the ability to always cap with buckshot...please raise cap still...

16. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    uk

I think it's fairly obvious that whatever they have instead of Additional Options will be somewhat NX dependent.

It better be a damn good system to compare to the bonuses that the Options give. I swear if it's just adding 2 more Nebulite sockets to an item and making Nebulites available in the cash shop I will scream.

> Dreading the day when items have 9 lines of potential.

17. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Imo, it really depends on what they do with boss drops. If they make it so items can have 9 lines of potential, but then make carvers and cubes of all sorts drop from bosses, this could be a great all around patch. If not, we might be getting screwed here.

18. Default Re: No additional options?

We actually have 2 kinds of occult cubes in the game right now. Tradeable ones from that event a while back only go up to epic. Untradeable ones from opening root abyss box can go up to unique.

19. Default Re: No additional options?