1. Default Thunder Breaker or Mihile for Noble Mind?

Hi, I have a Thunder Breaker character level 120 and I got level 24 Empress Blessing. I heard that Mihiles can reach higher than level 120. I know that's true but is Thunder Breaker better or Mihile?

For some reason, I find that Thunder Breakers do so less damage with Shark Wave or even the 8 hit punch. But I've never tried a Mihile so I wouldn't know the difference.

I want to try to solo Arkarium for Noble Mind quest but it seems like even 6k clean range can't solo for me. Any advice maybe if I should play a Mihile instead?

I can't really afford Mastery books so that might be a new issue trying it out.

2. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Thunder Breaker or Mihile for Noble Mind?

With a 150 Mihile you can solo Arkarium anytime.
    But since the drop from arkarium is shared (if someone loots it, everyone gets it), I don't think there's much motivation to make a mihile, except for the Link skill.
    If you manage to gather a party, then I suggest to stick to your TB.
    Beside.. their upcoming revamp it's awesome.

3. Default Re: Thunder Breaker or Mihile for Noble Mind?

Honestly, I can't even find a party so I guess I could stick with solo for Mihile.

Also, is the revamp gonna make TB or Mihile better?

4. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

TB, but that's months away.
    extra input:
    By the time I soloed I had all my skills at lvl 10 except for Radiant Blast (because I chose the special mastery book for it).
    No funding whatsoever, only like 10% Str and a 130 Atk Wep.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

On the subject of Noble Mind, after the revamp Thunder Breakers get a level into noble mind for every 5 levels or something after 120 and don't need to fight Arkarium at all.

Plus they are badass compared to Mihile and won't require mastery books. Stick with your thunder breaker until the revamp. Mihile isn't worth it.

6. Default Re: Thunder Breaker or Mihile for Noble Mind?

If you need the Stance, make a Mihile. I made mine back when 4th Job was still 120 and I had difficulties at first, trying to take down Arkarium, but after I got to 125 or so and had some points in a few skills, things went smoothly averaging 20 minutes or so per solo. Solos I might add without any gear worth mentioning.

Now that 4th Job advance is at 100, I am confident that by the time you get to 120 or even before then, you could easily stomp him forwards or backwards in time. Also, the only skill I was maxing at the time was Expert Sword Mastery via the free event mastery book so even if you didn't want to buy Mastery Books, I'm sure you'd still have no problems.

7. Default Re: Thunder Breaker or Mihile for Noble Mind?

You could probably beat him right now

Clean weapon, and only 20k range

8. Default Re: Thunder Breaker or Mihile for Noble Mind?

Does this event even give a free Mastery book (v132)?