1. Default Keep this inner ability as a BM or keep going?

Current Inner Ability:
    16 Move Speed
    27 Atk
    6% dex converted to str

This gave me an overall boost of ~7k topside range which I thought was pretty powerful. I feel like Boss % might be better, but I am only sitting on 200 more circulators. I really don't wanna be stuck with a crap inner ability when unlimited comes around so I guess my question is would you guys keep this inner pot or keep going for Boss/Buff Duration?

Thanks in advance for the info :)

2. Default Re: Keep this inner ability as a BM or keep going?

First thing I'd ask is your current boss% as you'll need a pretty significant amount when Unlimited hits.

3. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Keep this inner ability as a BM or keep going?

Don't get your hopes high.
    400~ Circulators no boss dmg.
    The best tip that every player who knows this pain is,
    When you get something GOOD, STICK TO IT.

4. Default Re: Keep this inner ability as a BM or keep going?

See, the thing is he can still try to get more if he wants to change. Once Unlimited hits though he'll have to use cash for that same ability if he wants it to go up to Legendary rank so it's not so clear-cut.

5. Default Re: Keep this inner ability as a BM or keep going?

Hey Thanks for the responses.

I currently have 30+30+20+20+15=115% boss atm. :D 50 from weapon, 30 from empress set, 20 from 2ndary, a15 from DS link

6. Default Re: Keep this inner ability as a BM or keep going?

If you want us to do more analysis, give us more info. Like... job, current stats (roughly) etc.

edit: don't forget range etc.

Hadriel

7. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

I know this, and yes he has a lot of chances but still there are TONS of crappy lines in there that the actual % of getting something good is near 2%
    Also, after level 50 or 55 ( I can't remember) leveling at azwan is such a PAIN just to get 6 ~ 7 circulators per level up, that at least to me it's not even worth it.

8. Default Re: Keep this inner ability as a BM or keep going?

You're never going to get more than a boost of 235/215 = 9.3% increase in overall dps if you swapped in the highest tier %boss (20%). That is still a lot, but we need to consider what class you are, range, crit rate, the ungodly amount of (%)Att etc. you have.

edit: oh yeah, I remember I nearly cried when I reached level 60 IA. And pissed me of a lot that I only landed a 2%boss in 500-ish circulators. +1passive on a Luminous is really rubbish, though the rest of the IAs gave me >40 INT which is pretty decent. But still, wished I had a +1mobcount IA XD

Hadriel

9. Default Re: Keep this inner ability as a BM or keep going?

I agree that it's a pain (Still stuck at level 65, bleh) but still, I'd take that pain over attempting to re-cube lines with cash if I was told that it'd be helpful.

10. Default Re: Keep this inner ability as a BM or keep going?

Okay my bad for not posting the full information.

I'll try to be thorough as possible :D

Class: Bowmaster
    Range: 102545-120641
    Crit Rate: 90% atm
    %Atk: None
    Total Dex without buffs: 3318
    Total Str without buffs: 683
    Not sure if I should list anything else but please lemme know if you need any other information

11. Default Re: Keep this inner ability as a BM or keep going?

Just how much WA do you have? o.O Don't count till you kill yourself, just give me a good estimate.

Hadriel

12. Default Re: Keep this inner ability as a BM or keep going?

I'mnot sure how accurate I am with this but a quick count gave me 331 from equips alone

Edit: 336

Edit2: +45 from Empress set :x

13. Default Re: Keep this inner ability as a BM or keep going?

Bowmaster... +IAS is pretty useless for you since you're on Hurricane most of the time. You won't get that much use from swapping out that +27WA for a boost of %cr because you're already up there (yeah yeah save the feel-good of seeing purple-pinks only). %Boss is... Well you'll need 13%boss and above to match that WA boost, and I'm already overcounting your WA to 450 to consider all skills and stuff, including when buffed. Are you really willing to risk it?

You know what, save yourself the trouble. Any more increase in DPS isn't going to compensate the time and effort spent in getting all those coins. You don't need buff duration anyway...

Hadriel

14. Default Re: Keep this inner ability as a BM or keep going?

Thank you for your analysis good sir! :) And thanks to all for your input I guess I'll just be keeping this :D

15. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

While you made some pretty good points in your post, I disagree that buff duration is useless. Having buff duration can help BMs have 100% stance, which is pretty dam nice to have.

16. Default Re: Keep this inner ability as a BM or keep going?

Oh, I tend to forget about that bit, partly because I don't remember to use Stance most of the time. =.= fair point anyway.

Hadriel