1. Default Question about Ultimate Scrolls: KMS Unlimited

This is another question for KMS players.

Are Ultimate Scrolls (The +9 attack scrolls) from the Unlimited event tradeable, account-bound, or untradeable?

Thanks in advance for your response.

2. Default Re: Question about Ultimate Scrolls: KMS Unlimited

I believe it was fully untradeable.

3. Default Re: Question about Ultimate Scrolls: KMS Unlimited

Only one from Happy Time was normal without restrictions. Rest are fully untradeable as said above.
    They're from Happy Time. I don't recall GMS hosting any Happy Time events.

4. Default Re: Question about Ultimate Scrolls: KMS Unlimited

I'm not sure if they're exactly the same but there was one in February and there's this one:

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Question about Ultimate Scrolls: KMS Unlimited

*Looking at my choked, maxed, Use inventory* I hate untradeable event scrolls.

6. Default Re: Question about Ultimate Scrolls: KMS Unlimited

It's hinting at you to shell couple hundred bucks for... you know... max slots...

Also very annoyed by untradable EQ... I don't mind untradable Chaos scrolls, but I mind untradable PEs and Es that DON'T STACK. Pisses me off ttm.

Hadriel

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Question about Ultimate Scrolls: KMS Unlimited

But these are unbelievably useful...

8. Default Re: Question about Ultimate Scrolls: KMS Unlimited

I distinctly remember that Sapta does have maxed slots hence the gripe. I'm tossing out Chaos from now on because I don't have the willpower to resist throwing them onto something I want to sell.

9. Default Re: Question about Ultimate Scrolls: KMS Unlimited

How about... Mystic Sets? You won't sell them, because the set effects are just too good for me... or at least for an unfunded person like me. Can't compare to a 27ATT nose of course, but they're not that bad once you throw in all the stats.

Hadriel

10. Default Re: Question about Ultimate Scrolls: KMS Unlimited

Well, the major issue I have is that I'd be using that on my other unfunded characters but they would have to get their own Chaos. Meanwhile, my Phantom has a number of these 1 WA/MA Darkness rings and the temptation to do something funny to them is a bit strong, though not overwhelming thanks to how so many have failed previously.

11. Default Re: Question about Ultimate Scrolls: KMS Unlimited

Wonderful, thanks for the quick responses. :)

12. Default Re: Question about Ultimate Scrolls: KMS Unlimited

aww man that shcuks, from hot time/happy time event :( my hope/dream got crushed :'(

13. Default Re: Question about Ultimate Scrolls: KMS Unlimited

Until you run out of room to store anything else apart from them.
    Spoiler

Happy Time isn't so happy when you don't live in the US and the times are just not suited for your time zone. Honestly, why can't the just go back to doing Hot Days?

14. Default Re: Question about Ultimate Scrolls: KMS Unlimited

I think @iAmFear; cleared it up for me the time I asked, but their Happy Time event is not synonymous with ours. For all intensive purposes the GMS Happy Time and Hot Time are the same, but the KMS Happy Time is something of a website event, of which, we've never had one even though KMS has had several.

15. Default Re: Question about Ultimate Scrolls: KMS Unlimited

Most of the Happy Times KMS had required you to log in between 2 ~ 11 PM on the homepage. There have been some Happy Times that just required you to log in the game between a time period.

16. Default Re: Question about Ultimate Scrolls: KMS Unlimited

Our first set of, well, what they called, Happy Time events were just random rewards for staying logged in for an hour.

The previous Happy Time we had just now was closer in spirit to one of the Korean ones, and was in fact the Happy Time from v174, except no Homecoming Coins along with the 3 Lucky Day Scrolls on the 4th day, minus having to log in to the website, so I would say there's hope for the 70%/90% scroll Happy Times.