Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

Newsflash: a friend of mine checked thru the MSEA S2 patch files, there's also DA and the striker revamp.
    Edit: So it's most likely a huge patch combination of tempest, unlimited and cygnus returns part 1.

2. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

MSEA is so gonna get bugged with all this rushing. Seriously, they're bumping up to the KoC revamp?

3. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

Precisely why i said that MSEA will have a huge maintenance check.
    Up till striker revamp btw

4. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

and this was just out btw.
    MSEA Season 2 Update Info: • Hyper Skills: 24-04-13
    • Monster Park Extreme: 24-04-13
    • Demon Avenger: 15-05-13
    • Angelic Buster: 29-05-13
    • Evolving World System: 29-05-13
    • Luminous: 12-06-2013 • Kaiser - 12-06-2013
    • M.A.P.L.E (Heroes) Re-open: 12-06-13
    • Xenon: 03-07-13
    • Maple Anniversary: 03-07-13
    • Monster Life: 17-07-13
    • Dimension Invade Party Quest: 20-07-13

5. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

So, first EMS does a crazy patch and now MSEA is doing a crazy series of patches. Three months for all that content is a short timeframe.

6. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

Whut. Okay, I guess that means I'll go train up my Mechanic, Demon Slayer and Cannon Shooter first then.

7. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

I'm glad that I'm playing GMS for once. At the very least, we don't need last-ditch attempts at saving the game.

8. Electron Straight Male
    IGN: XavierTenka
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 203
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Equilibrium
    Alliance: SweetDreams
    Farm: Arowahi
    peru

Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

I actually like what you said, I personally wouldn't like a max damage increase, 1m is enough and if they raise it to 50m and all that... Just look at Lim Goon, there would be no purpose on partying.
    Last edited by Tenkao2SE; 2013-04-29 at 02:46 AM.

9. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

Except for the fact that each member of the party gets there own drop table so it brings much profit if you bring 5 mules.

10. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

Jeez Avenger before AB? I wonder what version of AB they're getting. I wonder if the damage cap raising will occur after the hyper skills or at the same time.

I'm really hoping for some big alternative to unlimited to happen in GMS, maybe something involving lowered cash shop prices or some great new areas with a new PQ or Expedition.

11. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

Took the words right out of my mouth... though technically we aren't talking ....

12. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

I completely forgot about this but we're getting the per-nerfed KMS AB aka the one AB to rule them all. As for damage cap- heh, I can't answer that since I've only seen my Rose Carte Finale break the 999k cap.

13. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

uhm... This is weird...

When a version was close to closing they released a lot of things at once. Well, closing or merging... Suspicious...

14. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

Given how things are going I think we're pretty much doomed considering that the most funded Mercedes at my server now takes 4x his previous time to clear the dojo.

15. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

Inb4 EMS and MSEA merge

16. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

In before the biggest permanent exodus happens! That is, the exodus of players from both sides to places other than Maple, seriously that would be absolute chaos.

- Stares at current update - Not that you know, this isn't already disastrous.

17. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

Meh, EMS survived it (somewhat). Now EMS is last again.....

18. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

Better last than screwed up to the point that we almost got the patch after Tempest wholesale and so many people have quit that our bossing squads are not up to anything above Pink Bean.

19. Default Re: Why is everyone worried about unlimited?

Sorry for the somewhat necro, but I feel that this needs to be brought to any GMS-ers attention:

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1129422

Asking when and how monster exp is gained and how bonuses now apply (well, after Unlimited) got these answers:

... @Girasol, we need your guidance.
    Last edited by Zerard; 2013-04-30 at 07:09 PM.