1. Default Difference between special Androids?

The Philosopher's Book NX thing is spitting out various special Androids and I'm not sure what the difference between any of them is. I think that its just the default clothes that they wear (e.g. Summeroid F has a bikini), and they all have the same random royal hair/eye options, but I'm not sure. Anyone able to share any information? Trying to decide which one/s I should sell and which ones I should keep for characters I may make in the future.

2. Default Re: Difference between special Androids?

The differences are only aesthetic. Looking here will give you an idea of a lot of the available hair/faces, as well as their default clothes.

They all speak in korean when you change channels or equip them.
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2013-04-14 at 03:48 PM.

3. Default Re: Difference between special Androids?

I'm not sure if this helps but this is the kind of android that came out with my philosopher pen thing
    Spoiler

4. Default Re: Difference between special Androids?

Though they all have varying Royal Hair/Face styles I think some styles are more common on some such as how it's pretty easy to get a Princessoid with the Lively Wave hairstyle. There's definitely a limit like how I've never seen a Princessoid with Kitty Hair while GMS' Summeroids had them.

On that note viewing the clothes worn by those fantastical androids was a huge mistake and I'm going to weep in the corner now.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Difference between special Androids?

Going on a slight tangent, what's the difference between Gold Heart and New Gold Heart?

6. Default Re: Difference between special Androids?

The New Gold Heart has +1 All Stats, still expiring.

7. Default Re: Difference between special Androids?

Darn was hoping to get an answer for this question too. I like to know the diff hairstyle in Fantastical android and Princessoid and Summeroid and maybe the outfit ;s but too bad there's no list for it.

8. Default Re: Difference between special Androids?

I'm not sure about Fantastical but Princessoids can have one of 3 hairs by default: Livelywave, Hime, and Bow Hair.

Female Summeroids will have either Muse, Kitty, or Orchid.

I included their respective default outfits. Face may vary I just used the three that I see most commonly from freshly "opened" Princessoids/Summeroids.

9. Default Re: Difference between special Androids?

Is it weird if i say that i love collecting androids and have different names for each one :S

10. Default Re: Difference between special Androids?

Princess

Fantastic (M)

Fantastic (F)

Summer (M)

Summer (F)

School (M)

School (F)

These should be right, for the most part. For some reason the male school android is set to have the female android ear thingies. The androids have 2 skin tones, 3 hairs, 8 colors each, and 4 faces, 2 in red, blue, green, and 2 in 6 colors, which is all of them but black and something else, probably, and almost all of the special androids draw from the same set of eyes. The school androids have 3 faces rather than 2, with 8 possible eye colors

11. Default Re: Difference between special Androids?

@iAmFear; perfect, that's exactly what I was looking for, thank you! Have a pineapple.

12. Default Re: Difference between special Androids?

TY TY! I LOVE YOU! and also ty @Teigri, just what im looking for. hmm now the hard part is deciding which android to get

13. Default Re: Difference between special Androids?

I enjoy their company too...

14. Default Re: Difference between special Androids?

Not weird at all. I only have one Princessoid so far since I can't even decide if I'll play another character for > 3 months, but that's because I want Summeroids and Fantastical Androids for my next collection.

I've already given my Princessoid a name, she's called Altaecia.

15. Default Re: Difference between special Androids?

I'm just waiting on my berylroid <3
    Perma heart is just a bonus on her looks

16. Default Re: Difference between special Androids?

I now feel I should have sold princessoid and kept fantastical Female. I would keep my male but I have no male nx and don't want to have it wear female nx so I just chose the female heart-slave (for those future perm hearts.)

Question:

Can perm heart be applied to a princessoid?

Can princessoid get her hair changed to something other than the 3 allotted to her...