Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Lim Goon is done with maple.

here's his last video.

here's the blogpost saying he hates the gap between the rich and the poor.
    http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?f...&currentPage=7

"Maple is created without thought", or something along those lines.

2. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

I want to quit... the classic Maple is gone... the gap now is insane... the game becames from FTP with cash improvements that didn't unbalance the game to a pure Pay to Win...

3. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

And now someone with even more power than Lim Goon will rise.

4. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

I thought he was made relatively wealthy (not millionaire, but comfortable?) with the game. I guess it wasn't as much as I thought.

5. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

I suppose he's going to move to Kritika.

6. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

I still think it's pretty bullpomegranate that he didn't even get a SINGLE weapon from that kill. Bosses should not be designed with the absolute limit in character potential in mind. I don't blame him one bit.

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Ok, he beat the game and has stopped playing? so?

It's fairly rare for a player to beat an MMORPG.
    And i'm not going to say "he should be proud" because he shouldn't. this shouldn't have been possible on either accounts. Nexon shouldn't have made the bosses nigh impossible, and he never should have wasted that much money on the game.

It's people like him that make Maple the way it is now.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

It's already happened. There's a Xenon who basically soloed Chaos Vellum.

9. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

To be fair, this video demonstrated rather poor control, compared to the solo CVellum video at the other thread.

People come, people go.

Hadriel

10. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Can't really blame him,seeing how much little end game content this game has to offer.
    Also i hope he will post more Kritika videos that game needs more spotlight,it's really a fun game that deserves more player base.

11. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

He must have a lot of disposable income, regardless of if the game made him profit or not, to just go, "I spent thousands, but pineapple this game I'm out," like that.

It's the main reason I don't just uninstall JMS myself. I think to myself, "But what about that money I spent? What a waste." It's not even a lot for me...

12. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

Wonder if he'll sell all his stuff or leave it on his account. No idea if there even is a market for that in kMS.

Need more YouTube channels of high level/strong KMSers now :<

13. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

It's sort of like that. It's to the point where he says enough is enough. It would feel like a waste that he can't get back the time and money he spent on it, but he probably thought it's better to stop now than to keep going and feel dissatisfied every time for playing into it.

14. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

Hates the gap between the rich and the poor. Proceeds to make characters with maxed out ranged. Okay then. Really can't say I'm going to miss him.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Sunk cost fallacy

16. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

Really? I also share this belief. The gap is EXTREMELY bad, and only gets worse as the game progresses, but am I going to disadvantage myself? No. I know it's unfair, very unfair. I don't like to exist in this game in an unfair manner, but that's what it has turned in to. Most people in a position of high stats in this game also share the same belief. It's just what happens.

17. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

I do find it blatantly retarded that you guys are making assumptions about his spending habits. So he's one of the strongest players in the game, that does NOT mean he's "part of the problem", nor does it mean he shells out the cash for this stuff. If anything, it's the ridiculously overly funded players that have more of a right to complain, because they're the ones that know just how stupid it is to reach those levels of funding.

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

There is a difference between trying to stay competitive and spending a small fortune to pay-to-win yourself to the top.
    As protests against the gap between the rich and poor go, flaunting how rich you are and showing off is not a very good way of doing it.

I've spent money on this game, but I don't do it to be the very best. I do it because I want to be able to enjoy all the content the game has to offer. If I had the money Lim Goon did, there is no way I'd spend it all on this game.

As I've said before, it gets to the point where it's not even seen as a game anymore.

19. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

..what? Kritika is a big success. Lots and lots of people are playing the game.