Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

Didn't this game get in hot water on the accusation of "online gambling" to minors once?

2. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

I just said it deserves more people than now,i didn't say it's not a success or anything.
    2~3 Full servers during peak hours isn't enough imo.
    I really hate seeing the starting areas with only 10 people or so (the 2nd and 3rd town) :/,that's all

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I would not be surprised in the slightest. This game is like one massive slot machine. Input money, hope for a reward.
    The Marvel Machine takes this idea and makes it painfully hilariously obvious.

4. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

Spends thousands on this game to only quit saying the gap is too big.. wonder why ironic man

5. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

Very true. Still influences decisions.

6. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

I'll miss watching his videos and not understanding a word he says.

7. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

There are many people in many versions of MS that use enough NX to get strong, then take it from there on by bossing, farming and merching items, make mesos and convernt them to NX. There are also the ones that give no pineapple and spend fortunes in MS. I don't know which one is Limgoon, I'm just saying there's the chance he didn't spend nearly as much as many think.

You have a point for the second part, it is true they know best what it takes to get to the limits they have reached in game, but saying they've more of a right to complain about it isn't right, because they are the ones benefiting the most by that gap. It is because the majority cannot break it that the ones that did can make a business out of it or flaunt at all.
    Last edited by byakugan; 2013-04-25 at 06:55 PM.

8. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

The Maple World has lost its greatest champion.

Perhaps now, the Black Mage will finally make his move. Is there anyone willing to spend the thousands of won to save us?

9. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

I could stand spending thousands of won if that'll let me beat the Black Mage. Minimum wage here exchanges to 11k Won.

10. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

Too bad there's no Fiel to eat his shirt anymore.

11. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

What a thing to wake up to. Regardless of how he earned the money he spent, I would hope this would incite some positive changes in Maple as it's getting really bothersome that the gap between the rich and the poor is big in terms of damage but in terms of enjoyment the gap is not nearly as big especially when things like this happen and nothing even drops.

12. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

Wait, what? Do you think his doings will have even the slightest bearing on anything Nexon does from here on?

13. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

Fiel has simply ceased existing. He is out of the cosmic timeline continuum.

Woe is me, woe is me - the internet denies my existence!

14. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

sometimes it feels like he's next to us... but alas.

15. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

Not really since I'd bet there's a lot of other players who are extremely funded at KMS. However, that KMS is adding easy mode for bosses is one small positive step towards equalization and with someone who does have a fair bit of spotlight like limgoon quitting I can perhaps hope they'll learn something about structuring their bosses.

Even now at MSEA almost every full Cygnus expedition goes there in large numbers and what with having to deal with hackers and high amounts of cash spent getting no drops alone would be plenty of reason for players to quit. He may be just one of the ones that publicly quit but numbers will speak up for themselves eventually.

16. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

It's sad that this thread had to become a critical analysis of this guy's spending habits. Spending money, the amount of money spent and how it was spent are irrelevant to the fact that he's quitting and will no longer be providing video content.

People commonly spend thousands of dollars on hobbies, collectibles, superfluous things in general. Spending that money on a game, in my opinion, is not shameful--it's a hobby. If his spent money has allowed him to attain sufficient enjoyment from this game, more power to him. Consistently berating someone's character and debating their relevance due to that is petty and, frankly, disappointing to see.

Just to say, this isn't directed at anyone in particular, just my two cents.

17. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

It is not all that odd or ugly that his spending habits come up though. He funds the very latest class to extreme heights, the only thing he is "famous" for, and then suddenly rage against the pay to win aspect of the game and claims he is quitting. Why would the topic not touch the core of what made him known to the rest of the community?
    Judging him is a little over the top though.

18. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

I would like to point out that Lim Goon, like many others, were in charge of bossing squads of their respective servers back when such were organized.
    He controlled zakum, horntail, pink bean and their chaos versions when they came out. same goes for empress.

the stats on his current items comes from hours upon hours of dedication and merchanting, not thousands upon thousands of dollars.

I'm not saying he didn't spend a single cent, but that he has been self sustaining for many years, without the help of real life currency.

19. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

(I wonder if people realize there's another 10 limgoons in each server. He's just the only one who bothered to upload videos.)

20. Default Re: Lim Goon is done with maple.

Fiel ha sido absorbido por la lata