Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Hi 'Perry. What's going on in your life right now?

So corn goes to cornell? pff haha

so much corn

2. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Hi 'Perry. What's going on in your life right now?

I don't want to moveee againnnnnnnnnn, but it seems like I must...
    Oh well.. more people to meet!

3. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

If you give me your schedule, I can stalk you for a bit .

4. Default Re: Hi 'Perry. What's going on in your life right now?

I'm still in these post-college years where I have a job and my own place and pomegranate but I have a lot of free time and I don't really know what the pineapple I want to do, so I'm picking up random hobbies and going to random meetups, shows, and whatever all the time.

Taking classes in x86 assembly and operating systems and having headaches just trying to do some basic string processing and threading, while simultaneously using LINQ and lambda expressions at work to do awesome stuff without even trying. Pretty cool experiencing the contrast.

I've been trying a bit of online dating, but it's really weird compared to meeting people in person. You get to know a ton about a person without knowing if you'd actually have any chemistry in real life. Went on a date a couple weekends ago. It went okay, but kind of lost interest after. Like she was fun to talk to for a few weeks, but I don't think we actually had anything in common.

So yeah, that's what's up. I don't usually talk about my personal life on the Internet, so this is kind of weird.

5. Default Re: Hi 'Perry. What's going on in your life right now?

I have been creating beautiful art

6. Proton

IGN: F'uck you.
    Server: F'uck you.
    Level: F U
    Job: F'uck you.
    Guild: F'uck you.
    Alliance: F'uck you.
    Farm: F'uck you.

Cornstalking.

7. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

I just had my first accident today.

Lady was in front of me in a yield lane turning right.
    Our light turned yellow as she was halfway through so it was enough time for both of us to easily beat the oncoming traffic.
    She goes up to the very end of the lane, so I naturally look left at the oncoming traffic to make sure.
    She for some reason stops immediately.
    I'm looking the other way and hit her.
    She was incredibly pissed when she saw it (we both had pretty big dents, but that's all luckily [if anything about this can be considered lucky]), but she ended up being cool about it and I felt so horribly bad.
    Sheriff happened to be by us so he got us a report..
    The lady ended up getting a ticket for something and left without speaking after (I wanted to thank her for being so understanding), so I felt even worse..

I get an estimate and turns out it's over 14 hundred. QQ I don't know if that's a lot for a front bumper dent, but for me, who has a minimum wage job which I already use to barely get by on gas and dates, it's gonna be really hard to pay off.

/vent

8. Default Re: Hi 'Perry. What's going on in your life right now?

That's actually pretty reasonable for a frontal injury, it sucks though don't get me wrong and still a bit of cash

9. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Yeah, it's pretty close to 700 for material and 700 for labor.. I totally wish I could do it myself because ~6 hours for 700 dollars is intense.

10. Default Re: Hi 'Perry. What's going on in your life right now?

Well.... here it is:

Saturday:
    9:30am-1:00pm Committee session (Thurston 205)
    1-2:30pm Lunch Break (College Town)
    2:30-6:15 Committee session
    6:30-8:45 Dinner Break
    9:00pm-12:00am Delegate dance (Johnson Museum)

Sunday:
    9:30am-11:30am Committee session
    11:30-12:30 Lunch break
    1:00-2:00 Closing Ceremonies (Bailey Hall)

Good luck finding me I'll be wearing a Black suit, purple shirt, blue tie (i have no fashion sense).

11. Default Re: Hi 'Perry. What's going on in your life right now?

whoops, double post

Any places you recommend for lunch/dinner? @Corn;

12. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

I might stumble into the Johnson Museum wearing the Southperry shirt .

Edit: There's some "decent" places, but no "outstanding" places. Miyake has some good Japanese but it's rather expensive. And FYI Collegetown Bagels is basically a bar but they have a huge variety of bagels.

Shame you can't stay until Monday for Humans vs Zombies.

13. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Um, lies. You should know better, yo. @Niernen, head to Moosewood in downtown Ithaca, if you get the chance. It's one of the best and most highly praised vegetarian restaurants in the world, which is crazy since the only actual brick-and-mortar venue is in Ithaca. They're internationally famous for their cookbooks.

OT: SUP KEN

14. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

Q_Q I stay cooped in North all day.

15. Default Re: Hi 'Perry. What's going on in your life right now?

Been working out to get in beach shape for our first trip abroad next month. We'll be in France for 10 days and I'm excited as pineapple. We are going to start trying for babies while we're there (made in Paris, hopefully!) and though I look forward to becoming a mother and starting our own family, I'm not sure I'm ready to give my body up to stretch marks and hormonal mood swings.

Good friends of ours are pregnant and it's making me ridiculously baby crazy. We went shopping today for their baby shower and I was squealing in delight at all the adorable clothes, toys, blankets, etc. We have quite a bit of money we've been saving up for babby-making but dear god it's such a big decision. I suppose nobody is ever 100% ready when they bring a child into the world but goddamn if it doesn't make me feel insecure and terrified as pineapple. I feel so old.

Oh and I popped a blood vessel in my eye somehow. It looks pretty gnarly and scared the pomegranate out of me this morning but the hubby reassured me it was harmless. Good thing he was awake, I was ready to call off work and go in to see the doctor.

16. Default Re: Hi 'Perry. What's going on in your life right now?

The building chemistry part isn't different from meeting people in real life. If you two click, then you click. Mutual interests doesn't always guarantee that either, just like knowing someone face to face. Having background on someone just breaks the ice for those first few coffee dates. But good luck out there, man!

Hi Danny.

Hey, you say give up your body like that's the end of your youth. Plenty of women with 3 kids still look great.

17. Default Re: Hi 'Perry. What's going on in your life right now?

Slowly winding down my last year of high-school, so nothin big goin on now. As for this weekend, I don't have to work until 4pm, and this week is the last time I work an 8 hour shift FOREVEERRRR.

18. Default Re: Hi 'Perry. What's going on in your life right now?

@Corn; If you come to the dance, say your from Solon. Ill probably be wearing a brown leather jacket, blue shirt and jeans.

19. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

No, I'll probably not actually come to the dance. There is a high likelyhood of me lurking around the entrance (...hopfully I guess the right entrance) though.

Wearing a white jacket with the Southperry shirt underneath. I'm Asian with glasses.