1. Default About 11 star tyrant items in KMS..

So I've seen a few screenshots of tyrant items in KMS with 11 stars instead of 7 (Limited by superior shielding wards) I heard there was an update that made superior shielding wards usable until 11 stars instead of 7. However, I can't seem to find the source.

The reason I'm asking about this?

Well, I was wondering if they actually updated superior shielding wards to 11 stars, or just introduced these to KMS:

For example, if I stocked these up and waited for the shielding ward update (If the update on superior wards is what happened, and I use them to get 11 stars instead of 7-11 using these aees), if luck is on my side, I could get 15 star tyrant items?

Or the people in KMS who have 11 star tyrants used these and just stopped at 11 if the superior shielding ward update isn't true or what. I've never even heard of an AEE like this before hahaha

2. Default Re: About 11 star tyrant items in KMS..

They did not increase the number of stars you can protect, you are correct in assuming the use of no-boom enhancement scrolls.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: About 11 star tyrant items in KMS..

Where do you get no boom AEEs?

4. Default Re: About 11 star tyrant items in KMS..

@iAmFear;

Thank you, that is interesting to hear! One more thing if you don't mind answering (if you have an answer)

Are these obtained the same way in KMS? Through mirror and philosopher book like events, or is there another method? I'm worried about the rarity of them if they only come from the current method in GMS

philosopher book thing

5. Default Re: About 11 star tyrant items in KMS..

I have no idea how people get them in kMS, however I am sure it is only through gacha box events.

6. Default Re: About 11 star tyrant items in KMS..

lol oh dang. Alright thanks a lot!

7. Default Re: About 11 star tyrant items in KMS..

Do guardian scrolls work with enhances?
    I feel they're in order due to the rarity of these bad boys.

8. Default Re: About 11 star tyrant items in KMS..

Wow dude good question. I didn't think about that!

They worked with clean slates..so..maybe

All of my tyrant stuff is locked so I don't have the ability to test

zzzz aaaaaahhhh worst timing

9. Default Re: About 11 star tyrant items in KMS..

D:

I would assume they'd work together. If they don't, I doubt we'll ever see legit 15 star Tyrants (or anything) in GMS.

Edit:
    9 star tyrant belt (Mage, aughh waste) on basil makes me think they do work together.

10. Default Re: About 11 star tyrant items in KMS..

Well if nobody can answer this question between now and may 6th, i'll have an answer then! (...If guardian's are in cash shop at that time)

11. Default Re: About 11 star tyrant items in KMS..

They do work. I used a few with the 5 star enhances earlier.

12. Default Re: About 11 star tyrant items in KMS..

You just put the biggest smile across my face!

13. Default Re: About 11 star tyrant items in KMS..

Now.. What would be the best tyrant piece to use this on? Or would they all be equally good to use on?
    I doubt there have been any replacements in KMS but it doesn't hurt to double check

14. Default Re: About 11 star tyrant items in KMS..

We only had the single event for getting never boom enhancement scrolls, and that was half a year ago.

Stock up now, you might not get more. (I'm stuck with +7 Tyrant :l)

15. Default Re: About 11 star tyrant items in KMS..

Either cape or shoe would be the better option. The belt has 5 less base attack I believe? But overall all 3 of them give the same boosts per star.

16. Default Re: About 11 star tyrant items in KMS..

Thank you for this very informative post. I just got one of these and was about to throw it in my shop for 1b, expecting offers around the 500m range based on the NX value of super shield scrolls.

I'm assuming it could potentially be worth much more than that?