Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: How big a game changer is additional options?

Yeah you can keep flaming your equips to reset the AO. If you couldn't do that then basically most people would have to start all over again with brand new gear.

2. Default Re: How big a game changer is additional options?

Is that not what Nexon wants?

3. Default Re: How big a game changer is additional options?

Not unless they want players to combust and quit. After all, this current system at least lets you FoR until you get the stat you want and you can stick it on your character as long as possible so that you don't use up the scissors limit even if it's still crappy.

Edit: If I hoarded equips now and fused them when Unlimited rolls around, would my fused equips also have Additional Options?

4. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: How big a game changer is additional options?

Yes I guess. I don't see what will be stopping it from getting AO.

5. Default Re: How big a game changer is additional options?

Thanks. Just one more thing regarding that silver scissors that can be obtained in-game: Suppose I get a post-Unlimited gear and I don't like its options so I FoR it. Would I be correct to say it gains a scissors count that works exactly like the old items being FoRed, only that I can cut it with the in-game scissors and it has a higher scissors count?

Also, is there a specific level tier for how many options do you get or might the number also be item specific such as Cygnus weapons always getting four?

6. Default Re: How big a game changer is additional options?

Been thinking about 150 flames and realized they'll probably just be put in Marvel.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

But wouldn't that be better than getting a 150 item itself...since marvel items can't come with AO? And therefore rare as hell?

8. Default Re: How big a game changer is additional options?

Would not having AO on Tyrant equipment really even make much of a difference? I mean, what Cape/Shoe/Belt with decent AO's can even beat 7 star Tyrants? I don't even think a 7 star Nova equip would...

9. Default Re: How big a game changer is additional options?

So it's possible to have class-specific, tradeable Decent Sharp Eyes and Decent Advanced Bless?

Holy crap, guess I should hold off for now then.

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Say you want to flame an item you have but you intend to sell it down the line. Can you scissor it before applying a flame to get an extra trade out of it?

11. Default Re: How big a game changer is additional options?

Comparing Tyrant to non-Tyrant, no, it wouldn't give normal items an advantage over them.

Yes.

I assume so.