1. Default MPSH/Other MP drops question.

I'm trying to make myself a simple Warrior set for all of my future Warrior mules and I'm in the midst of asking someone if they might be selling their set, but just in case the deal doesn't go through I'd just like to know if Dark Commodore and Black Neos pants drop from MPSH or any of the MP dungeons since my Phantom is currently an Alchemist and I'm making use of Cassandra's buff to make my mules slightly more powerful.

Basically, I want my Kaiser/DS/DA/Mihile to have a set like this:

Thanks in advance!

2. Default Re: MPSH/Other MP drops question.

All classes' level 100/110 equips dropped from monster park last time I went. No idea what it's like now or if it's different in SEA.

3. Default Re: MPSH/Other MP drops question.

It's still different as I've seen equips ranging from level 80 to level 110. I'm more inclined to think some are just really rare though.

4. Default Re: MPSH/Other MP drops question.

Pretty sure they do. Although I noticed different regions drop different items, so probably worth testing multiple of the later ones.

5. Default Re: MPSH/Other MP drops question.

You could always try to get a lvl X warrior equip drop core and farm Evolving world.

6. Default Re: MPSH/Other MP drops question.

Do those come with hidden potential though? That was my main reason for doing MPSH as I wanted to save some cost on making these armours for mule characters.

7. Default Re: MPSH/Other MP drops question.

They come with hidden potential and/or hidden bonus potential.

Hadriel

8. Default Re: MPSH/Other MP drops question.

Screw Tempest, this update's where it's at!

9. Default Re: MPSH/Other MP drops question.

Uh... not all the time, mind you. It's not very much different from normal drops, but I feel that things with those pots drop more frequently than normal mob drops.

Hadriel

10. Default Re: MPSH/Other MP drops question.

That's okay, even if they don't drop with hidden potential all the time I can keep the leftovers and fuse them during Unlimited. Of course, the only question is if I'll have enough space.

11. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: MPSH/Other MP drops question.

I think I remember reading that there's a core that makes all equip drops pot.

12. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

Default Re: MPSH/Other MP drops question.

Indeed there is, the "Rare Equipment" core. It makes items more likely to have potential.

13. Default Re: MPSH/Other MP drops question.

Man, this patch is just all kinds of good, isn't it? I guess I'll be putting off plans to upgrade until Evolving World is out then since I've lost the mood to play again thanks to hackers.

Thanks for all of the answers!