Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Seriously?! Wow.

Well, at least the Cygnus Knights are finally living up to their reputation of being the Empress' elite soldiers.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Why not a boktai one? eh? oh right too obscure.

So err 2-hand sword warriors with stance? i find that somewhat weird.

3. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: Ngame989
    Server: Windia
    Level: 217
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Premiere
    Alliance: Ambition
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Why are there so many skills in 1st job? Unless I'm missing something, that seems like an awful lot in this day and age of "max everything except for 1 point until 4th."

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

The sun and moon have been highly important/worshiped in quite a few religions, so it could be that.

Honestly, I could care less about this whole ordeal. The main thing I got out of this patch was that revamped Henesys, which I'm taking quite a liking to. Also, Blaze Wizard next plz.

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I've only ever liked this class because its name reminds me of the Dawn Warriors from Final Fantasy V, Galuf, Dorgann, Xazet, and Kelger. They were so awesome. The class itself looks to be rather boring though, even after this revamp, which is sad.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

My thoughts are "serious looking class" with weird sunlight powers.

Fits snake more :p

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Because the old skills don't actually appear in the skill window.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

this thind reaches a new kind of OP
    level 10 weapon, im hitting nearly 1 mil. :/

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Falling Moon and Rising Sun =/= 'stances'.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

thats what I asked as well :o

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

the name of dawn warrior makes a lot more sense to me than that of soul warrior honestly. before it didn't but with the new skills it certainly does the sun goes up, sun goes down, moon comes out. this class utilizes the powers of the sun and the moon, and it's most powerful when merging the powers of both, which could be seen as the time when the sun and the moon are visible in the sky, ex: dawn.

PD: yes i'm aware of eclipses, moon phases and all that stuff.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Because the moon is still visible at sunrise, silly.

They went with the actual concept of dawn for the theme.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

I honestly hope you all don't believe that.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

whether or not the moon shows in the morning depends on its phase in the lunar cycle, the sun is gonna come up regardless of where the moon is. the moon honestly has nothing to do with the sun, at all. i have no idea why they decided to include the moon.

its a retarded class name, with retarded skills, revolving around a retarded theme that makes no sense.

15. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i don't believe it, i'm just saying it's a coincidence that makes more sense than the actual KMS name.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Has got to do with skill % numbers bigger than a Kaiser, and the availability of PAD buffs or equivalent at every job. I could be wrong, but I don't quite remember any other class that possesses quite so many PAD and %dmg increments (obviously not counting Phantom) except for Arans.

There are so many buffs on this class... and they aren't buffs with delays... Feels odd. I'm fairly certain they will adjust the numbers... fairly significantly... by the next patch.

Edit: Oh Spadow, mind filling us in on the Beginner skills?

Hadriel

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Where is the horizontal mobility...I'm sorry but this class so far seems to be the least revamped of the cygnus. I fear, after nerfs, we're gonna end up with Mihile V2 and by that I mean a class that does not have a feeling of uniqueness. And what is the deal with all of the Hero skills such as ACA in THIRD JOB. Am I missing something here?

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Actually, the moon does have a lot to do with the sun! Did you know we're only able to see the moon at night because of the sun? The moon reflects the sun's light.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Ok, you can give it that, but that's only one comparison. Also, it still doesn't relate anything with the Soul or Holy element.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Many religions and myths have the sun and the moon as holy figures, sometimes brother and sister. I admit that it would be nice if they made that clearer with the skills, like naming them Artemis or Apollo, but they didn't. That's probably what they meant to inspire, though.