Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Oh I meant in the code, I didn't retroactively change the spoilers.

Edit:

Okay, fixed the spoilers and posted English translations.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Kinda weird they changed them to 2h swords only though. IMO sword+board looks better on a "knight of light".

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Is their lvl 150 hyper seriously, besides the damage cap increase, only 50 attack and accuracy %? That's the one thing I picked up lol besides the fact that I need to better see this class in action before I can judge it. And the fact that this class caused the cannoneer community to do a collective facepalm.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Iam very disappointed in this class. Where is this moon crap even coming from? The moon has absolutely nothing to do with the sun or the dawn or anything of that nature. Why is it here?

Why would they give dawn warriors a moon and a sun stance, say we pick which we want to use, and then give us a skill that lets us use them at the same time? what was the point of even making it two different stances then, why not just save 3 skills and give us 1 skill that gives us all the benefits?

so very disappointed. after seeing how good thunder breaker turned out i had so much hope for this class. what a joke.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

The question you should be asking is why would Nexon America name a Warrior who uses the Sun and Moon a Dawn Warrior.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

I have a feeling it's sorta like the Luminous mechanic in which the character can go into 2 modes - Falling Moon & Rising Sun cannot be used together. But still, looks like a big clusterf of just big numbers

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

good point, although i think dawn warrior sounds bad ass.

look at this awesome chick here. so much potential.

though to be honest i dont know what the sun or moon would have to do with a soul master either :S. when i think soul master it makes me think of Asura from DFO

also joe are you going to do any preemptive damage % graphing or wait to see if more changes come along first?

edit; @Ryanide, it looks like you max Solunar Time (Moon), Solunar Time(Sun), and then max regular Solunar Time, which lets you use both at the same time.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

So they get a skill that multiplies their number of hits without reducing their battle damage. Also not a hyper skill. Not to mention almost all of their buffs give them + w attack and crit o_o

lolcannoneers.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Yeah...

Nexon America really should change the name Dawn Warrior back into Soul Master since all these skills revolve around "SOUL POWAAAA!"

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Pretty sure it reduces their damage to 55%(60% at 4th job).
    Last edited by TheTempest; 2013-04-10 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Fixed the %

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

They are Soul masters in Korea, but they have always made more sense as light warriors and now that makes even more sense. I can see this new connection as that both the sun and the moon shine on earth and keep it lighted it up and so they do on the warrior to bless him and guide him through battle. The only issue here is both Nexon's definitely changing the name to light warrior.

I all looks pretty neat. My only issue goes on how the 2 handed sword can be handled to match the animations. Some of them stack over the sword sprites, but some others seem to be slash decorations that go with the sword. I hope it isn't just sprite skips in which they jump from starting sprite to ending sprite (*cough* hyper skill *cough*)

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

I will begin working on tables soon.

Solunar Time is one skill as far as I know. The Moon/Sun parts are hidden. Solunar Time lets you use Falling Moon and Rising Sun at the same time, and they apply to both types of skills. When you use a Solunar skill, the next attack will change phases. So if you use Crescent Divide, and try using it again, it will activate Solar Pierce. In the buff display location, you will see the Falling Moon or Rising Sun icon appear, indicating what phase your next attack will be. As such, when you have a lower level Solunar Time, your Falling Moon and Rising Sun buffs will be lowered from what I can tell. I have no idea how this works in conjunction with Master of the Sword, if at all.

No, it does reduce their damage.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

If it's 2x hit count, it's literally the same damage increase as buckshot at 4th job.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Without knowing anything about the class, my thoughts:

Spoiler

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

It is. This boy won't go line-crazy, but at 360%*8 per cast with split-damage, it doesn't quite hit the top-tier hit/s. Which is a good thing, for now.

Hadriel

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Was hoping easy ark would have less HP.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

So Dawn Warrior becomes the sword that cleaves stars and starts firing sword arrow nukes.

Not sure if Gilgamesh, Archer or some ungodly combination of awesome sword summoning powers.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

It's far more viable to hit close to damage cap with though especially with all the buffs. Don't really need to hit 50m but with that hit count and that damage potential it could be very powerful in burst dps.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Best equip I'm wearing is the Lv. 10 two-handed sword.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.475 Dawn Warrior Revamp

Even better question: What the hell does the sun and the moon has to do with the Knight of Soul, I.E. Holy?