Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Default Re: So what would you choose?

Ascendancy= World domination. Naturally, as with all evil world leaders I'd first use this to do something petty like finding the nearest well-funded Maple player in my country and control them to give all their stuff to me.

2. Default Re: So what would you choose?

Time stop. Time manipulation has sooo many possiblities. Time stop and steal, so ez.

3. Default Re: So what would you choose?

Remind me not to try to use mind control on you until I'm sure that you're on cooldown.

4. Default Re: So what would you choose?

Copy cat seems interesting(though you can't send them to work while you stay at home and play >.<), if only intervene didn't have a day cooldown I'd go for it.

5. Default Re: So what would you choose?

Funny thought, 1 hour, do anything you want to your crush, well technically 55 minutes, as it take 5 minutes to clean up! AHAHAHHAAH. In theory you could mimic two powers in one

Mind control me ey @Curtiss;? It be a shame...if you ended up naked at a sports stadium, on top of one of the players...wouldn't it?

6. Default Re: So what would you choose?

Note: Eophoriac has no cooldown and no range limit and no target limit. You could induce it onto an entire country. Permanently.

7. Default Re: So what would you choose?

I'll give you half of the world if you'll help me clear some nuisances with that power of yours. You can have Asia, I just want the European cuisine.

@Malthe; Hmm. Now this seems more tricky, though I'm not sure how I'd put Euphoriac to 'good use' more effectively.

8. Default Re: So what would you choose?

You're wondering how being able to put an entire country in an ecstasy-trance could be abused?

I'm just curious as to how people would use their abilities and which they'd use.

9. Default Re: So what would you choose?

I wouldn't use my powers for extreme evil as I find that being an overlord is a pain in the ass. Ascendancy has a lot of uses since I could stop a robber for instance and if I'm feeling up for mischief I could use it to make my mother admit that she's wrong about something (Pro-tip: She never does).

10. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: So what would you choose?

Euphoriac just screams rape... Telekinesis or Intervene would be great if they didn't have the 50 ft and 1 hour effect respectvely.

I'd probably go with Ascendancy.

11. Default Re: So what would you choose?

High-five. This ability is seriously OP as it is; in an hour I could wipe off billions from rich people and all I'd pay is the cost to find that person.

12. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Intervene.

I have no need for world domination lol.

13. Default Re: So what would you choose?

I'm actually torn between intervene and ascendancy.
    I'd go with copy-cat if there was no limit on copies

14. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Ascendancy screams rape too... and also other worst things
    Telekinesis for 50ft seems just what lazy people like me would need...

I'll still go with Ascendancy... It's like being able to mind control someone.. Permanently? That is, assuming the recharge timing starts once you use it and not after you finish using it...

15. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

*waves hand in front of body like a Jedi*
    "You want to give me all the nx cards in the store for free. Gooooood. Goooood."

This is also a good point. Taking over the world would be too easy.

16. Default Re: So what would you choose?

Actually, just let me find Sherman Tan (CEO of Asiasoft) and we'll see which server is the worst in a few months. Failing that they'll need a new CEO or several depending on how much of an asshat I feel like being.

17. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

I'd go with Intervene, Telekinesis is my second choice simply because of laziness. I don't like the idea of abusing powers on other people, especially if it meant doing so against their will, so the others did not appeal to me.

18. Default Re: So what would you choose?

Copy-cat seems interesting. Having clones do chores while I study would be awesome.
    They could also help me study, they work for 30mins and then teach me in the other 30mins. Since they are me they'd know exactly how to teach me.
    Boring homework, projects and 1hour classes would no longer trouble me

19. Default Re: So what would you choose?

Intervene man. Tired? Sleep an hour.
    Late? Pause time an you have an extra hour to walk/drive.
    Wanna fap, but your parents are always checking? Bam 1 hour to yourself

Unless this just stops time from moving, but everyone can move and it's just the numbers, then I'd go for Ascendancy.

Make teacher write my notes, and on that same subject, my tests too. Get those people you hate to give you their money and etc items, and what Khaini west said about your crush, but without stopping time. lel