Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update KMS] Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

1. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

looks like they get a moon and sun version of skills.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

Servers went down for maintenance, due to crashing issues and whatnot. I think I'm going to have to remake my character on another server... but holy crap. This class is AWESOME.

Basically, this new Soul Master has two forms of stances, very much like Battoujutsu for Hayato. Depending on which stance you're using, each skill has a different effect/animation (kind of like switching modes as a Xenon). On top of that, each skill has different effects, depending on whether your use them in the air or on the ground. There's one in fourth job, for example, that will slice mobs upward, sending you into the air, then if you use it in the air, it'll slash downward, slamming you into the ground and damaging mobs (imagine Link in Super Smash Bros. doing an up-stab, then following it with a down-stab while at the peak of his jump, except it's a slash instead of a stab).

I'll make a video when the servers are back up, but I'll probably have to make more videos once I actually learn how to utilize Soul Master's skills properly.

Also, whoever made the judgement that the Hyper Skill was a charge-up skill (not that it wasn't extremely obvious) was correct. It has a charge time and when it hits maximum charge, it glows pinkish red.

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

New Henesys is so cool and match better the newest towns, hope for remake for ellinia, perion, kerning. Cool

4. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

Solar Pierce

Crescent Divide

They are the same skill, just different modes.

Credits to Kent of Leafre.net

5. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

Pineapple everything. Well, looks like I ought to work on a Warrior set harder then.

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

Ah makes sense... they'll have to redraw many maps to accomodate the second change in screen dimensions.

Looking good for now. Will need to see the rest of the towns.

Hadriel

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

Henesys looks so nice.

Dawn Warrior is more exciting than I expected to be, I love the idea of the Sun and Moon stances and different ways to use skills.
    All this does is make me more excited for Blaze Wizard though, sigh.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

What the <censored>?
    Since when does a class revamp render old characters of that class unusable?

Also, this makes Mihile even more absurd. Class instructor who not only teaches his knights different skills than his own, he even teaches them a different weapon than his own?

And *sigh* again with the new classes, new flashy skills (and now, with double the skill animations!), prettier UI, and... where's the content? Where's the fix to the rotten engine trying to drive all these bells and whistles?

9. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

Well, at least we know Mihile wouldn't go two-handed either because that would render his shield useless unless converted to a Warrior-type secondary weapon. I'm probably the odd one out to rejoice that they use two-handed swords so I don't need to prepare any shields but I do agree that there needs to be actual content and making people speculate if that's all coming during the anniversary isn't the best of ideas.

10. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

GREAT. Due to the constant server crashes and the server maintenance that happened, I am hell banned on KMST, so I cannot drop items, I cannot put anything in my storage, I cannot take anything OUT of my storage, and I cannot NPC items.

This f'ucking sucks. A video may not come after all...

11. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

Crescent Divide looks really good! I wonder why they decided to make Dawn Warrior use two handed swords though.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Thats just what we needed, another 2-Handed Sword class.

Why didn't they make it use 2-handed axes or blunt weapons? then at least those will have a use.

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Did it at least retain the unique lazor system that they had?

Lf> adventurers

14. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

I can only hope and dream they will release a 2h BW class.
    It's all I ever wanted.

15. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

And it just had to be two-handed swords, to top it off. They're really treating these revamps as new character releases, aren't they...

I know of someone who mains their Dawn Warrior, and I feel kind of sorry for them. The skills look promising though :]

16. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

Crash crash crash. I couldn't get a damn thing done before I left for work.

17. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

hey, i am kmsfan ,i saw you to say hi to me..

18. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

I wouldn't bother just yet, considering the new Additional Options system makes all your old gear completely worthless from my understanding of it.

I agree completely. A 10 year old engine just doesn't cut it anymore...and I've made the content debate a hundred times on these forums again so I won't repeat myself there.

19. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

So it would be better to try and hunt for tradeable gear after? I'm not putting a lot of effort into it, it's just that I need some reason to stay logged in for half an hour each day for some log-in gift.

Just how awful are Additional Options anyway?

20. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.475

Tour of Henesys~