Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: JapanMS' 3rd Item Design Contest!

I love the tree house chair, althought I don't understand how it works.

2. Default Re: JapanMS' 3rd Item Design Contest!

PLEEEEAAAAAASSSEEEEE let these come to GMS :'(

I have never been more excited for items in Maple Story haha

3. Default Re: [Winners Selected!] JapanMS' 3rd Item Design Contest!

Tsukiko?

4. Proton

IGN: F'uck you.
    Server: F'uck you.
    Level: F U
    Job: F'uck you.
    Guild: F'uck you.
    Alliance: F'uck you.
    Farm: F'uck you.

Default Re: [Winners Selected!] JapanMS' 3rd Item Design Contest!

I have so many mixed emotions about this. On one I'm laughing about the Kanchou finger chair, the next I'm thinking that the Maple Chair is GOING TO BE EPIC, and anger that the Pianus Gun wasn't selected! I WANTED THAT ONE SO BAD! It could shoot out a water cannon or something, it'd be the best weapon ever! And also the best sexual joke in Maple's history!

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: [Winners Selected!] JapanMS' 3rd Item Design Contest!

Wonder if they can actually pull off that tree house chair like it's meant to work.

In which case...

Spoiler

6. Default Re: [Winners Selected!] JapanMS' 3rd Item Design Contest!

That treehouse chair seems hard to code, considering none like that's been added to MS yet, that said the orchesta chair seems to work similarly by adding pink bean and Yeti by the sides, if the developers chose it, means they can do it.

The clothes are cool, specially the princess of time. While the weapons disappoint a lot, there are A LOT of similar weapons already in game...

7. Default Re: [Winners Selected!] JapanMS' 3rd Item Design Contest!

There already exists a couple of chairs like this, such as the Fireworks chair. When you sit next to people with the same chair, fireworks effects occur between each character that joins in. When there are 4 or 5 people together, even bigger effects occur.

8. Default Re: [Winners Selected!] JapanMS' 3rd Item Design Contest!

I thought so, it must be something similar to the Amorian chair where if 2 characters sit next to each other the heart in the top lights up and a moderated glow appears around you. But the treehouse chair is on another level. I suppose if 2 or more characters sit in the adequate position (behidn each other I believe), the chair animation of the one that was first sitting has to disappear and be switched for a bigger tree, putting the second character on top and so on. While it doesn't sound complicated, there's nothing like that in MS I believe so it maybe its because its hard.

9. Default Re: JapanMS' 3rd Item Design Contest!

Merciless Prostate Inspection.