1. Default Feminist frequency second Damsel in distress video

Im sure most of you have seen the first damsel in distress video by Feminist Frequency. Does anyone know when she was going to put out her second video?

2. Default Re: Feminist frequency second Damsel in distress video

Hopefully never, we don't need another thread like that first one. Circular arguments and angry people everywhere.

It won't help if she's as wrong about virtually everything and making sweeping generalizations like she did the first time.

Edit: Wow, it took her nearly 8 months from the end of her kickstarter for that terrible video.

Don't expect the next part any time soon then.

3. Default Re: Feminist frequency second Damsel in distress video

It was 8 months? dam ok. Well it was like a year for her first and last video. so thats like 4months to make 1 video. I just kind of assumed that she did all of her research and planned out the first half or so of the videos she was gonna do, and then make them like back to back. But I guess not. lol.

But yeah I mainly just wanted to hear her opinion even though I dont like it. Though the argument here ended up being kinda angry.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Feminist frequency second Damsel in distress video

i can't wait for the drama honestly ._. i'm quite sure the internet will burn again the day the second part comes. half of me hopes i'm wrong though.

5. Default Re: Feminist frequency second Damsel in distress video

I just wonder what she did with all the money from that kickstarter.

6. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Default Re: Feminist frequency second Damsel in distress video

This, apparently. The videos seem the same quality as before, so she clearly didn't buy new equipment. Or...if she did it's not noticible.

7. Default Re: Feminist frequency second Damsel in distress video

Didn't like the approach of her first video at all, nor the way she presented it at all. I do hope the second video is a lot better.

8. Default Re: Feminist frequency second Damsel in distress video

To get decent quality videos you don't even need 1k, that's why. Quality ''caps out'' pretty quickly.

She seems pretty suspicious to me to be perfectly honest. You don't need much in order to whip up some footage and upload to Youtube, especially considering it's just some game footage then her face.

9. Default Re: Feminist frequency second Damsel in distress video

It was peoples choices to donate to her, and quality is pretty subjective. For example, that money would make it so she doesn't have to have a job and can focus on research. Not that I agree with it, and I find her feminist smug attitude outside of her video's absolutely disgusting.

10. Default Re: Feminist frequency second Damsel in distress video

i hope she has fun playing those games and realizes that the damsel in distress stereotype is stupid, yet excusable if it's used for the advancement of fun.

DEY DUN STOHL YER GRULFRFND MEHRO, GO N HET HR

11. Default Re: Feminist frequency second Damsel in distress video

Its sad, that the donations could actually go to that. simply because "cost of living" require vastly different amounts of funding. But cant really do anything about that. I do think she needs to make her videos in a less bias mannor.

12. Default Re: Feminist frequency second Damsel in distress video

oomph dat last 10 seconds especially.

13. Default Re: Feminist frequency second Damsel in distress video

He brings up very interesting points.

14. Default Re: Feminist frequency second Damsel in distress video

She's not really gaining a lot of friends by flaunting smug feminist comments around either. That kind of dropped all my credibility she had for me at the very least.