Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: [Complete] Unscheduled Maintenance - April 9, 2013

If this matters to anyone, you CAN load cores into Training mode. Just tested it with a 5X HP core half an hour ago, and I was receiving 10k-ish exp, clean. But unless you're a massive AOE mobber e.g. DS or Lumi, and/or you have all the time in the world to do the ridiculous grinding and farming, I don't advise you to do that.

Hadriel

2. Default Re: [Complete] Unscheduled Maintenance - April 9, 2013

Evo world seems good this morning. Either they fixed the issue, or the server was just really laggy last night.

3. Default Re: [Complete] Unscheduled Maintenance - April 9, 2013

How the hell are you staying in 'training mode'? The only actual training mode is when you go in for the first quest to kill 10 slimes. Are you saying that you are never finishing that first quest? You also cannot go to any other link when you are in that situation. So, if you are truly in 'training mode' then you have never been outside of Link 1. If you have done that quest and then gone back in, then you are not in any training mode. The 'training' quests in each link are always there. If you are indeed abusing the first quest, then you will never be able to enter with any other person (though you can probably go in without it ever counting toward your daily limit, which isn't bad...).

4. Default Re: [Complete] Unscheduled Maintenance - April 9, 2013

I am indeed in training mode. I am indeed unable to access all other Links. Nothing was said about entering with other people, and that is a given. I have tested this fairly thoroughly, and I know everything that you have mentioned. Just bringing it up because it was curious.

Hadriel