Throughout the month of April various staff members have consented to host their own Ask Me Anything threads to let you guys get to know us better. We'll have approximately one per week, Monday through Friday, beginning with myself tonight. Next mod will be announced next Monday.
- All normal forum rules apply.
- Questions about specific users, restrictions, infractions, punishments and/or appeals will be ignored and deleted.
- All AMA participants have the right to refuse any question they do not feel comfortable answering or find inappropriate.
- Anyone breaking, pressing or weaseling these rules, or perceived as abusing this event in any way, will be banned from threads as necessary.
- One question per post please, we don't have a double posting rule so this it's perfectly fine to post more than once. Keeping it one per post let's people and to show their support of specific questions and avoids having the same questions repeated over and over (hint: don't do that).
Keep in mind each AMA participant will answer at their own pace, so be patient, this isn't a live chat and some will take longer than others.