1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Best Evolving System Link + core combinations for training?

So at the moment I'm really enjoying how hilarious it is to train at Link 3 due to the fact that machine just sucks in all the mobs to one place and dies to my Laser spam. I have a feeling though one of the unlockable cores is simply better. So I'm mainly curious as to what's the best training usage of Evolving System. I already unlocked 3 cores, so I can place up to 6 cores into the system.

I'm still unlocking Links 7-9 since I started playing again this weekend. I heard Link 9 simply isn't worth the effort, not sure about the other links.

I'm guessing the following highest cores would be best, save for the last one:
    Monster HP
    Drop Rate
    Herb
    Herb Drop Rate
    Monster Population
    6th <------- not sure

2. Default Re: Best Evolving System Link + core combinations for training?

All the other links suck compared to link 3 when training.
    HP x20
    Population +100%

Not too sure about the others.

3. Default Re: Best Evolving System Link + core combinations for training?

For training:
    -HP core
    -Monster Population
    -Monster Level Increase

Of course ideally, you would want the highest values you can find for each.

Everything else would just be extra/what you would like to hunt for while training.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Best Evolving System Link + core combinations for training?

I got one of these cores from Link 3 training. Does this equate to +400% EXP, so I'd be getting ~21k EXP per monster?

Where did you get Population +100%? I haven't gotten one yet.

5. Default Re: Best Evolving System Link + core combinations for training?

20x HP, 70% or 100% spawn (These are drops), 15% party exp and 50% bonus spawn.

6. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

100% spawn core is pretty rare from the mobs, I've gotten one so far. I've gotten the unique core unlocked against my better judgement and am capable of a 150% spawn boost with the unique stacking with the normal boosting core.

I wish you could buy more unique cores...has anyone found any as drops?

7. Default Re: Best Evolving System Link + core combinations for training?

Yeah I posted in another thread of one dropping (that I couldn't pick up because I had full storage Q_________Q, but I've found several others since then.

8. Default Re: Best Evolving System Link + core combinations for training?

No, its not worth partying inside this, the 15% exp doesnt make up for what the other person is leeching, even if hes attacking.

9. Default Re: Best Evolving System Link + core combinations for training?

The last core is worth it. idk who said it wasn't but I think they were just upset that they died and wasted those 300 evo coins. when do u the quest don't have any hp modifiers on and have 24k+ hp or equivalent for mp (if a mage). OR just a crap load of weapon defence, like 5000+.

As for cores, Just spawn and hp really. maybe party exp but idk if those work if ur not in a party. What u really want to know is how you can make map 3 have continuous spawn vs spawn 20 every 4 seconds. because that will affect ur training rate by alot.

10. Default Re: Best Evolving System Link + core combinations for training?

It is if you're taking like a 100 bishop/phantom giving you HS.

11. Default Re: Best Evolving System Link + core combinations for training?

You have to remember that the mobs will always depend on your partys avg lvl, if you were to bring a lvl 100 phantom with you while you're lvl 140, you will get decreased exp, because the mobs will also go down in levels. Obviously if the person is higher lvl than you, you will benefit from it but he wont.

I'd say either you bring a hs mule inside for increased exp or you dont bring anyone else inside at all, especially in gms, go LHC/Stronghold if you want party play.

Hs mule stays in link 1 while you grind in link 3, go to link 1 for hs everytime you need.

12. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

if anybody want a rough reference exp, at 197-199 on 2x + HS + Elven blessing room 3 with:

+100% population
    20x hp
    (i dont think friend used modified levels)

got about 160kish exp per kill using demon cry(note that demon cry increases exp gain as well)

13. Default Re: Best Evolving System Link + core combinations for training?

Levels cap at 160, so highly doubt he would use level cores.

14. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

That was @Razmos

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

True, I was kind of pissed off that I got one-shotted on my Kanna with 15k HP

16. Default Re: Best Evolving System Link + core combinations for training?

I suppose I'll "borrow" this thread to ask a question. Is it possible to find "Map Skin - Outer Space" core from monster loot? Or is there any other way to get it other than the 5 free that you get from the event quest?

Also, what's the relation between monster HP and EXP? I find that I gain about double EXP with 5x HP core, but what about the others? I can't one-hit kill with 20x and I'm not sure if it's worth wasting my only 20x core just to find out the EXP rate...

Also, if I want to enlarge monster hitbox, is there a core better than Giganto (for link 3)?

17. Default Re: Best Evolving System Link + core combinations for training?

I've gotten the Outer Space map skin from a drop, so, yes, it does drop.

18. Default Re: Best Evolving System Link + core combinations for training?

Roughly +100%, +200%, and +400% for x5, x10, and x20 HP cores (or perhaps exactly, in case I forgot to account for the bonus EXP cores).

There is a small time window (if you don't have the 100% monster spawn boost) between the waves of the mobs, so even if you can't 1hit them, I would say go for it anyway.

About unlocking the last core, you can survive one or two mobs with 15k HP, so don't piss off more than that. Boost up your drop rate (the ETC takes a while to drop), go in room 9, kill one or two at a time, wait for respawn or go aggro some more with 1v1 skills, lure them back and repeat. If you can't make it in time, you still get to keep the ETCs you've collected. That or bring someone low level with you to weaken the mobs, preferably a HB mule.

19. Default Re: Best Evolving System Link + core combinations for training?

I've been waiting for someone to bring this up as it's relevant to an observation I've had.

At Lv174, I've noticed a significant increase in drops from mobs within Evo System when using the level increase mods.

This confuses me a bit since, per the description, monster levels don't exceed Lv160, but from what I've been seeing that may not be entirely the case. Anyone else notice this, or is this just some weird thing?