Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

1. Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

I am honestly surprised at this but my very first purchase was Dec 25, 2005, been with the same account since BETA.

Purchases: 14,176,228
    Credits: 14,207,030

2. Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

You have a problem with spending extra money you have on a game you enjoy and have fun with?

3. Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

@IllegallySane;

This man understands.

I spent at least 1000+ though... -sob-

@MetaSeraphim;

Yes i'd give all my playtime and memories back for the money.
    MapleStory is just a big void that swallows people up and I can't get out of it.

Please someone hack me...

4. Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

I just realized that I have only used this one account for Maplestory, but I have played several Nexon games over the years, with several different accounts (some were hacked, banned for billing, other stupid things).

*checks ALL the accounts*

5. Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

Prepaid-NX Card 10000 NX 10,000 3 30,000
    Prepaid-NX Card 25000 NX 25,000 15 375,000
    Prepaid-NX Card 50000 NX 50,000 1 50,000

Grand Total 563,458

So about $455, i thought i had spent more.... aw well

(I never had access to MTS because i would always play on new servers that did not have it, the 108,458 credits are from offers only)

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

I REGRET NOTHING!

Dungeon Fighter Online: 79,600 Total NX Spent
    MapleStory: 2,528,563 Total NX Spent
    Vindictus: 12,200 Total NX Spent

7. Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

I didn't expect that much. at all. Only 100 over 4 years :D so $25 a year isn't too bad.

And I apparently have money to spend in Dec-Feb o_O That's where i spend all my money lol

Still looking to spend my 8k maple points somewhere on a decent sale that will net me some cubes or something >.O Don't feel like investing more money yet even though I have to job to pay for it.

8. Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

Y'all are scrubs.

Account 1:
    Grand Total 9,203,820

interesting tidbits

Account 2:
    Grand Total 9,104,887

lol nexawn

Sum:

edit: roughly 2 grand charged across the accounts, unsure about prepaid cards and then iTCG stuff isn't even counted

earliest purchases are '06

9. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

My first purchase was conveniently within this week, in 2010.

Wow.. That's a lot more than I expected.. And I expected a lot. .-. Now I feel bad.

921,000 out of pocket, 921 bucks, ages 12-17.

Given that I've made back a fair amount of that, dang.. This is an eye-opener. I want to say this is another good reason to quit, but sadly I can't convince myself.
    I knew I was addicted, but this makes me feel all sad inside. I'm a nasty person.

10. Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

oh god

says I bought 700 + bind cubes n DFO

makes sense cuz it was literally THE BEST THING EVER!!

11. Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

Well, I did just for your sake. It came out to approx. $520 and change, with the first purchase dating back to 2006 and most of my out of pocket stuff coming from 2010 and onward. Assuming that about $450 of that was out of pocket since October 2010, I've spent almost exactly $15 a month on Maplestory. Time to not buy anything again for several years so I don't have to rationalize to myself that I could have afforded to pay a monthly fee on a traditional MMO this entire time.

12. Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

About 5.5 grand. Not that suprising given how much extra cash i had when i spent all that. Oh well, Mistakes were made.

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Too much over the past 3 years. Shows how f'ucking aweful the return from cubing is. I don't really feel bad because it was spare cash at the time (from working) and I had some fun.

Lf> @Takebacker; to reveal his secrets.

14. Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

And I've never cubed before.

Kill me.

15. Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

Honestly I don't know about him at all but I do have a problem with my spending and I completely relate to his sentiments. I don't really have fun on this game anymore. At the very least not in the same way that I used to. Every time I get back into playing I end up getting addicted again. I really hate myself for it. I'm really disgusted. Even in the past 5 days alone I spent over $150 on a character I just made and probably won't continue to play. I'm unemployed and out of school in therapy for other things. I guess I'm being way too candid right now and I don't know if I'm the only one like this or not. I guess one part of my bipolar disordered behavior includes impulsive over spending. I really want to quit but I don't know how to quit for good. I keep relying on Maple for the escape from reality it used to provide for me.

OT: 7,570,690 in purchases on 5 accounts from April 2007 to present. This doesn't include NX I've bought for friends and exes or NX I've traded for equips. One of the biggest reasons why I'm so disappointed is because I know my mom struggled and worked really hard to get to where she is now. Both she and my step-dad make over 100k each per year but they grew up in the Caribbean pretty poor. They put themselves through school on their own and had to sacrifice a lot to do so. I can't justify my spending knowing that my own mother was working 2 jobs and putting herself through pharmacy school all while having to share a one bedroom apartment with 4 other family members when she was my age. Three of them shared a mattress. I feel like such a spoiled peach and wasting so much money on this game is embarrassing to me.

But yeah. I'm probably an exception.

16. Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

Fuuu-, I just did this and now I really regret it.

I'm not going into values, but it's more than Bryan's total; I guess it's more of a reality check for me honestly. However, most of the purchases I don't really regret; it's just a rather large chunk of it was purely wasted. >_>

17. Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

You all lose

This is Fleyx's

MapleStory-Pink Adventurer Cape 710 360 3,973,686
    Bathrobe for Men 1,900 126 1,895,427
    MapleStory-Work Gloves 920 186 1,234,650
    MapleStory-Miracle Cube 1,200 6165 7,398,000
    MapleStory-Miracle Cube (1) 1,000 15 14,920
    MapleStory-Miracle Cube (11) 12,000 76 912,000
    MapleStory-4 hours 2x EXP special card 2,000 211 422,000
    MapleStory-AP Reset 3,100 1218 3,775,800

That only goes back to february 2010. He got too tired to finish the rest.

18. Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

o_O Wow, I feel a bit better now; mine's still really excessive though.

19. Default Re: NX Spender: How much have YOU spent on NX?

It's 99.99% MTS merched

I still wanna cry inside