IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: MUSIC Thread

Well, I keep hearing this everyday on the radio.

3. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

Spoiler

One of my favorites from FFT.

4. Default Re: MUSIC Thread

I love practically every BGM from FFT but this one takes one cake for being absolutely perfect for a snowy town.

5. Default Re: MUSIC Thread

Super late response, but I asked the uploader of that video what song he used. The name escaped him but it was from Asura's Wrath apparently, so after a bit of sleuthing:
    Spoiler

6. Default Re: MUSIC Thread

I would give you a million pineapples if I could. Thank you so much for finding this out!

7. Default Re: MUSIC Thread

Here's a cute little song that I whipped up in about half an hour in FL Studio.

Last edited by Arcanine; 2013-04-23 at 02:37 PM.

8. Water

I wish they had that for FFTA because that town Marche started in the beginning perfectly fits that town. :D

9. Default Re: MUSIC Thread

Do what I do, put it on repeat and mute the game! Well, to be honest I had to do that while going down the Deep Dungeon because I got freaked out every time I stepped onto a trap. >_>

10. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

can we have some japanese randomness here?

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

12. Default Re: MUSIC Thread

Here's a new trance song that I made today.

Last edited by Arcanine; 2013-04-24 at 09:25 PM.

13. Water

I think the song would fit it but....since the map is dark, it's doesn't seem as fitting compared to a cold and snowy map. :s but.....oh my goodness.......I did so many battles in Deep Dungeon just to give my party a challenge. I played those maps to a point where I 1) memorized all the traps in the map and 2) I would choose a map at random. Heck, I even befriended a lv 99 monster when all my characters were lv 40 just to ramp up the avg level of the enemies (I fought lv 80 monsters at lv 40....and the xp was crazy). Good times.... xD

Might as well throw in another song here. Never played the game but I like the song and it is from a fighting game. :3

Spoiler

14. Default Re: MUSIC Thread

Wow, that's nuts in a good way! I always had the tendency to over-level and let Ramza steamroll everything so if I play FFT again I'll try to curb that instinct of mine.

15. Water

I will warn you though....if you don't have some of the necessary skills maxed or if you don't have the ranged attack skills, you will be hit....hard. I can remember one area where the enemies could be a bunch of dragons, behemoths and hydras. I can remember one time where 3 hydras ganged up on my monk that was the only person that could revive the team and she was killed from the tri-attacks. Another heavy-hitting character of mine was killed from those attacks as well (curse you tri-attack!) so it wasn't easy to finish the battle in time before they disappeared. >.>

But the thrill of winning those fights gives me a reason to continue playing that ga----actually, brb. Now I feel like tackling a dungeon. xD

16. Default Re: MUSIC Thread

I'll always remember the horror that is Barius Hill. Yeah, I've seen some pretty dangerous encounters in Deep Dungeon but that kind of thing gets me stoked!

17. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Maison & Dragen are quite lovely. This song reminds me of summer :3

18. Proton

IGN: F'uck you.
    Server: F'uck you.
    Level: F U
    Job: F'uck you.
    Guild: F'uck you.
    Alliance: F'uck you.
    Farm: F'uck you.

Since Major Lazer's new album came out last week I had a listen to their new album. I didn't like it very much. All the singles from it are singles for a reason. There's literally nothing else on it. So in late commemoration of this occasion I will remind you of a nightmare from 2009.

As for this week's music drop I think I may try Deep Purple's new album and maybe Iggy & The stooge but I have low expectations. There should be a fair number of good albums in May though. New Daft Punk album anyone?

19. Default Re: MUSIC Thread

I mostly listen to; Pro Era, OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN(lolwut), A$AP mob, Jay-Z, G.O.O.D. Music/Kanye West/KidCudi, XXYYXX, The Weeknd and some Trap music.

Sometimes when I'm bored I listen to old songs and stuff from like; Reggie Watts, Tyga, Eminem, Justin Timberlake, 50 Cent and Ice Cube.
    And rarely I put on some pineappleing classical pomegranate and blast that pomegranate out of my speekers and act like I'm pineappleing mozart. lol