1. Default Still Cube my Secondary Weapon?

I'm tempted to still cube for better results, but it looks like this was quite a lucky shot.

So, what do you suggest me to do?

P.s.: Obviously, the INT % line is completely useless to me.

2. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Default Re: Still Cube my Secondary Weapon?

If you have a good amount more cubes or if you're not content with it, go for it.
    Otherwise I say keep it. I would personally keep it unless I had 40+ more cubes.

3. Default Re: Still Cube my Secondary Weapon?

If you're planning to re-cube that you should wait for pot locks to be available. I'd recommend re-cubing it since Unlimited is coming soon and something like 30% PDR for that third line would be good.

How's your main weapon, by the way?

4. Default Re: Still Cube my Secondary Weapon?

I'd aim for Legendary because the difference between Unique and Legendary on weapons is huge.

5. Default Re: Still Cube my Secondary Weapon?

ಠ_ಠ Cube our canes and cards to Legend, my friend said. It would do us a lot of good, he said.

My advice would be to consider what you're going for if you're aiming for Legend tier (Or just wait for the next Miracle Time), that one decision wiped out pretty much everything I saved from getting most of my equips pre-cubed. You're a Crossbow Master after all so you probably don't need too much of everything and nebulites could help make up for the difference if you don't go for Legendary tier.

6. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Weapons and secondary weapons should be the ones to be aimed for legendary before other equips because of the damage boost they can give on bosses; and also the fact that the difference between legendary and unique pot stats for weapons is a lot.

7. Default Re: Still Cube my Secondary Weapon?

Yes, but:

1) We don't know the potential of his crossbow for comparison
    2) Nebulites could still make up for the difference and more, depending on server
    3) That's already a pretty good pot and two boss lines achieved using pot locks would be very effective any way

8. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

more is good

different standards then, that pot stats is kinda crappy for me...

9. Default Re: Still Cube my Secondary Weapon?

Well, he's playing one of the strongest classes while my main has one of the lowest theoretical DPS so our opinions would differ. Unlimited does mean that third line also need to go though that's debatable since PDR doesn't give as good a return then.

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

If you're serious about bossing at all, not having legendary on weapon/secondary is inexcusable.

11. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

I'm getting close to soloing empress and all I have is 60% boss 15% pdr 6% damage collectively from my unique weapons.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Still Cube my Secondary Weapon?

I said inexcusable, not necessary.

Though in most post-unlimited cases i would imagine it is.

13. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

It all comes down to whether he has enough cubes isn't it.

14. Default Re: Still Cube my Secondary Weapon?

Honestly you're not likely to improve on that in under 100 super cubes, keep it unless you like wasting money.

Legendary has way better secondary lines, but you'll never see the benefit if you're using <100 cubes. It also has 35% and 40% primary lines - but one of those on its own is not better than 30%+15% that you currently have.

Bossing damage lines are under 5% of legendary weapon potential outcomes - getting 2 at once on a 3L item is thus around 1.4%. That's including the 20%/30% lines obviously. If you want 40%+30% chances are lower.