1. Default Questions regarding Main Stat caps and Xenon

1. You get 995 main stat points for leveling up right? (200-1)5= 995, and add the base 4 is 999. However, classes have like 20 AP left over at 200, so what causes this? Do passive skills that add main stat points (physical training, xenons abilities, etc) add directly to your base AP?
    2. Do Xenon's abilities that give him passive static AP apply directly to his base stats?
    3. As a result of not having 999 of each main stat, what is % stats worth to Xenon exactly? I have heard that high amounts of static AP stats are worth alot more than % stats to him, for example on tyrant gear.
    4. How much base LUK/DEX/STR does Xenon have at 200 counting his passives(if they do apply directly to base stats) and all his level up AP?

basically im asking these questions so I can figure out what stats I need to be shooting for on my xenon. Whether or not static stats give more damage than Percentage stats will determine how some of my gearing goes.

thank you very much for your help

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Questions regarding Main Stat caps and Xenon

can't remember exact number, but before (when the dice was around) and you rolled for stats, they distributed 25 stats, making the best character had you getting 13/4/4/4, dunno from where the other 6 come from atm.

at level 200 though, any class but evans will have 999/23/4/4

3. Default Re: Questions regarding Main Stat caps and Xenon

where do those extra 19 stats come from? If you level up 199 times you get 995 stats, so I have no idea where the other 19 stats come from

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

what i stated was at level 1. you'd have 13/4/4/4 at level one. add the 999 and you have 13/999/4/4, missing only 10 stat.
    job changes? i dunno ._.

5. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Job advancement adds your missing AP, plus some extra when making 1st job advancement.

I love how my Evan has 48luk and 999int.

6. Default Re: Questions regarding Main Stat caps and Xenon

You get 1005 stats for leveling up, 5 for each level, 5 for 3rd job, and 5 for 4th job. You start out with 13 in a stat, basically, 999 - 13 is 986 points that you have to add to get to 999, 1005 - 986 is 19, 19 + 4 secondary stat is 23.

Base stats do not count the stats you get from skills, like Physical Training type skills, Character cards, MW, etc. Just the stat on the right side of your (x + y) stat, the x basically.

To get Multilateral VI, you need 330 in each stat, so that's 330 - 13 + 2 * (330 - 4), 969 stats that you have to appy, leaving you with 36 points that you can put wherever, probably in what % stat you have most of outside of your % all stats gear, because you're bound to have it uneven even if you go for all All Stats %, unless you cube until you exclusively have All Stats %.

7. Default Re: Questions regarding Main Stat caps and Xenon

ty, so this means xenon has 7/7/7/4 when starting?

also does anyone know if Xenon's passive static stats apply to his base stats?

8. Default Re: Questions regarding Main Stat caps and Xenon

I've edited my above post with more answers. Also, I've heard from @Locked; that Xenon had extra stats at level 10, something crazy like 20 all or something, but I think that might have only been in Tespia. I didn't pay much attention to it. Maybe @JoeTang; can confirm or deny?

9. Default Re: Questions regarding Main Stat caps and Xenon

If you're asking whether the stat bonuses from Xenon's skills count as base stats, then no. We've investigated this a long time ago. The only way to get Multilaterals to work is to level till you reach the necessary stats.

Hadriel

10. Default Re: Questions regarding Main Stat caps and Xenon

Here it is:

That is definitely Tespia, though, need someone to confirm live server.

Okay, not the case.

Limgoon only has 1005 total applied stats. Unless he put some in HP or something.

11. Default Re: Questions regarding Main Stat caps and Xenon

I do remember getting the all stats in the live server as well.

12. Default Re: Questions regarding Main Stat caps and Xenon

No.

13. Default Re: Questions regarding Main Stat caps and Xenon

If you say so.