1. Default Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

How do I enter the other bonus stages? So far I can only get into Hilla's pet stage if I clear it under 10minutes, but after I finish this I'm teleported out...

Anyone know how to access the other two bonus stages?

2. Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

The bonus stage is the boss battle depending on the timer; one bonus stage per PQ.

3. Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

it's best if you KEEP fighting hilla's blackheart.
    though if you are a medal enthusiast i think the other stages have a medal of their own from specific boxes

4. Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

I just tried completing between 10 and 20 minutes and I didn't enter any bonus stage at all....

5. Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

There is no bonus stage, just a boss stage.

6. Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

That's what I mean, I cleared at 49:xx and there was no final boss or anything, I just got tele'd out

7. Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

Each time Blackheart is summoned maple crashes T_T

8. Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

So I need to slow down in order to get the Quest medals...?

9. Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

you can probably waste time by letting the trojan horse summon over and over, then kill it whenever.

10. Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

An easy way to waste time is at the final stage, leave one mob alive after they are done spawning

However, I tried this and nothing happened when I cleared at 49:xx, after I got my Normal Dimensional Box, I was sent to the PQ entrance... I like medals

11. Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

I was able to get a medal called Hilla's Dignity from the Necro Box of the Bonus stage :D I have yet to try to stall to obtain the other medals

12. Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

so according to the notes, I should be getting the hilla/ magnus soldiers every time I complete the raid because I finish after 10, but before 20, yet i've only encountered it once o_o Would LOVE to get an additional box, but that doesn't seem to be working. Maybe I should delay more?

13. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: godrocker
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 181
    Job: Where's My Ship
    Guild: Osmoga
    Alliance: Fjords
    Farm: Elosia

Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

Exactly how many medals should there be in total?

14. Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

The notes mention 3 medals with no explanation, plus 2 for number of completions (10 and 100 wins)

Hilla's Dignity: Medal REQ LVL: 140, Weapon/Magic ATT +1, Accuracy +60
    Bold Indifference: Medal REQ LVL: 140, Max HP/MP +300, Weapon/Magic DEF +150
    Magnus's Pride: Medal REQ LVL: 140, Weapon/Magic ATT +1, Avoidability +60
    ^ received without comment (probably from the boxes)

Dimensional Defender: Medal REQ LVL: 140, STR/DEX/INT/LUK +5, Weapon/Magic ATT +2
    Dimension Master: Medal REQ LVL: 140, STR/DEX/INT/LUK +7, Weapon/Magic +4
    ^ for 10 and 100 wins.

15. Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

So you did actually get to the bonus stage (albeit only once)? Maybe it's a rare/chance sort of thing, like if you complete after 10 minutes, you have an x% of going to the bonus stage. Yet Hilla's rage is definitely 100% entrance if you complete in under 10

Edit: Okay so I just checked and it seems to be random, sometimes you get the bonus stage, sometimes you don't. The mobs in there give really high exp, they were giving me 160k and I didn't have any multipliers on. In order to clear it, you have to kill mobs for about 5mins, the box gave me 5 elixers :/
    Last edited by Necryllex; 2013-04-08 at 04:48 PM.

16. Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

Yeah, related question... what have you guys got from the boxes?

So far, I've seen:

Normal Box
    fragment of Dimension Gloves (1) - 4 different kinds of these, each need an etc. slot

Necromantic Box
    Untradeable Sunrise Dews (10)
    Untradeable Elixirs (5)
    Wealth Acquisition Potion Recipe (1) -> 10% item/meso increase.

For a fairly difficult boss fight these are pretty bad results.
    Last edited by Stereo; 2013-04-08 at 08:02 PM.

17. Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

Mostly potions and a handful of those synergizer things (which are clogging my inventory). usually 20 of the super potions that you can't trade for anything.

I've had both the nub dimension gloves (8 atk clean) and a single piece of the highly dimension ones (from when my cousin took me to the PQ- I can't kill the main quest fast enough to get under 10 minutes. I get REALLLLLYYY close I usually miss less than 10 minutes by like 10 seconds D:).

18. Default Re: Dimension Invade Bonus Stages?

The Necro boxes usually give pots or high quality glove pieces, i think* I've gotten an incredible chaos scroll from one (the ones that are -10~+10 stat), glove pieces are maybe 40-50% and the rest is usually pots or synergizer things. Supposedly they sometimes give Nova equips...