Thread: Be careful...

1. Default Re: Be careful...

So your losses didn't count as participating at all? I didn't realize it at first, would be better if you provided some text to get your point across.

EDIT: WAIT NO I'm even more retarded than I thought. So what exactly is the fix for this? Does this mean you have to go up to 50? Or does it glitch if you don't turn the quest in at 20?

2. Default Re: Be careful...

Look really carefully into "setting the standard".
    Took me a while too...

EDIT: To those that are checking the thread just now, the original thread didn't have the red circle and it was hard to notice what it was that he was talking about. Lack of text made it so that you had to look carefully so that you noticed the 21/20.

Last edited by Words; 2013-04-04 at 11:23 PM.

3. Default Re: Be careful...

I don't get it.

4. Default Re: Be careful...

He has 21 wins, you get the reward for Setting the Standard at 20 wins yet he doesn't have the reward.

Anyway, I need it to be confirmed if it does this with the 50 reward because that is the only one I care about.

5. Default Re: Be careful...

I think he means that my post is nonsensical now.

EDIT: O_O

@below: yeah, that's it. Apparently he can't get the reward. Compared to the one on the right, "Hero's Gauntlet", it says complete and the gift button seems clickable. Seems pretty obvious to me, but again... lack of text

6. Default Re: Be careful...

I saw that part, but I don't get what's wrong with it. Is it glitched and they can't get the reward?

7. Default Re: Be careful...

That is what he is implying, yes.

8. Default Re: Be careful...

This probably doesn't have to do with the problem, but my brother informs me that the counter on "Setting the Standard!" also stops at 30. It's probably just extra information, but I just thought that I'd pass that along.

9. Default Re: Be careful...

Ahh, alright. I wonder how it glitched itself, I got my gift and had no problems with the quest.

10. Default Re: Be careful...

Sorry for the confusion. I can no longer get the reward because I got over 20 wins. So make sure you clear the achievement before you get anymore wins.

11. Default Re: Be careful...

Unfortunately, the medal isn't awarded for 50 victories. Presumably, unless we get this bug noticed quickly (before the event ends) some of us might not be able to get the medal. Perhaps @Girasol; can help.

12. Default Re: Be careful...

Glad I never bothered.

13. Default Re: Be careful...

Because you also need 50 losses?

14. Default Re: Be careful...

Not sure if that was an actual question or banter, but yes, my brother had hoped that wasn't the case since we only counted four total rewards. It turns out it's like the Miwok event, where full completion is necessary.

15. Default Re: Be careful...

Yea, I assumed that you thought you only needed 50 wins for the medal, so I just pointed out that you also needed 50 losses.

I only need 3 more wins and 42 more losses for the medal. Right now I'm just getting to the end and waiting for 0:30 for someone else to hit before I hit to get more losses. Or I just lose because they were better.