Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Auto ban issue in Dimension Invasion

Nah, it seems like (from my programming experience) that they're casting a null pointer to an object or structure and accessing whatever member/property is stored at offset 0x48. If it's an object, it could be due to improper garbage collection, which is kinda like a memory leak except it deals with objects prematurely freeing themselves instead of being retained in memory longer than it's supposed to (a memory leak).

2. Default Re: Auto ban issue in Dimension Invasion

I see. All I know is that that error can also pop up when fighting Von Leon with the spawn maxed. One of the problems in that situation is definitely a memory leak.

There's a lot of party zone mobs at Dimensional Invade too, so that's the first thing that popped into my mind.

3. Default Re: Auto ban issue in Dimension Invasion

You may be right. It'd be pretty funny if Dimensional Invade summoned the exact amount of monsters to cause a memory leak big enough to crash the game when Blackheart spawns.

4. Default Re: Auto ban issue in Dimension Invasion

I have yet to crash even once at dimension invade. I'm curious if it's class related or if it is actually hardware related or a RAM leak like you guys are saying.

5. Default Re: Auto ban issue in Dimension Invasion

I have 16 GB of RAM and a 64-bit computer that should be able to allocate enough space for resource-hogging gMS. My class is Corsair.

6. Default Re: Auto ban issue in Dimension Invasion

If only all were dealt with likewise.

7. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Auto ban issue in Dimension Invasion

I tried it twice on my BM. I crashed both times at Blackheart. Once was during text, the second time appeared to happen when he used an attack, but I have no idea which one.

I'm not going to bother with it until there's a fix.

8. Default Re: Auto ban issue in Dimension Invasion

Holy crap man, give it a god damn rest. Seriously.