Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Bonus Potential Changes

Hi All-
    If you dont mind can anybody using the new 100% 3 tier bonus potential scrolls post some of the results they are getting? Even post results from using the new BP cubes. I want to see if it is actually worth trying to get bonus potential now. In other words is it worth trying for BP other than +10 atk.
    Thanks

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

Bonus Potential is a lot more useful now. I got 2 epic on reveal bonus potentials. One was 6% DEX and another was 3% Ignore Defense.

It's definitely possible to get good stats, especially through fusing.
    I used a bonus potential scroll and got the 3 lines on my Fan. Didn't get a good one, but I was just unlucky.

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

1. Where do bonus potential scrolls come from?
    2. Can they add a line to an item that already has 2 lines on it?
    3. I just used about 55 slot carvers only to find out items can get better BP now. WTH Nexon?

4. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

1. You can buy them at the Cash Shop for 3.8k but-
    2. You can only use them on items with no Bonus Potential and-
    3. You just got Nexon'd.

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Thank you. So how are people supposed to add a third line to the stuff that's already BP-ed but has 1-2 lines?

6. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

You'd have to buy the Perfect Potential Slot Carver for 2.7k NX, or use the stamps that come with the cube packs or the ones with lower odds that drop from monsters.

7. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

Perfect slot carvers say they only work on items with less than two existing potential lines, which sucks. I was hoping the scrolls would work on items with 1/2 lines and bring them up to 3, not sure why they don't work like that...

8. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

They say that, but when I used on my weapon that already had 2 bonus potential lines, it worked just fine.
    ...and now I have max Jump thanks to that extra line

9. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

Oh, cool, just tried one and you're right. Must just be a typo then.

10. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

Yeah the text doesn't even make sense.

Good to know that we can ignore that jibberish and just use it on our 0l 1l 2l items

11. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

I tried it on something with one line, and it gave me the can not be used on this item message

12. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

The scroll's text about only being able to use it on equips with no bonus potential is correct. The stamps are the ones that are incorrect.

13. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

Tried it on my warrior top from the Root Abyss set, with no bonus potential:

14. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 200
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

You have to equip it first

15. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

That nullifies the entire point of keeping Fafnir/150 RA equips off in the first place. I haven't equipped my staff because I'll be working on it across multiple characters. Well, the Stamps certainly work on unequipped things, right? If so, I guess it's not so bad that I can't use the Scroll on it.

16. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

The orange text: "Can only be used on items that cannot have Bonus Potentials."

17. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

I wasn't talking about the orange text? Read the white text as well. That is the portion that is correct.

18. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

My guildmates Dominator Pendant from Marvel cannot get bonus potential apparently with these scrolls and stamps

19. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

you have to equip it to use the speical bonus scroll... you cant use legendary spirtis with that scroll atm till nexon allow it or fix it

20. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

Gold and Silver slot carvers work to add a 3rd line. They now can add a 2nd line and again be used to add a 3rd line.