Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

Although that seems to be the case for the majority of items. The problem exist in the scrolls and stamps permission to work on a restricted list of item ids.

2. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

I...don't think that's the issue at all. The scroll does not work with legendary spirit. You quite literally have to have the item equipped, drag and drop the scroll on top of the equip, and use it that way. The issue is with legendary spirit, nothing else.

3. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

Not speaking about Legendary spirit. That is a notable bug as well though.

4. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

got ss? and how so ... i can equip it and drag the scroll on it and it work....

if you are talking about carver potential slot yes it indee bug... you cant use carver potential slot on item that has no bonus pot

5. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

I dont have any SS since this is my guildmate thats complaining about not being able to add the bonus potential. However I did show him that if i used a special potential scroll (on clean items w/o bonus) or the carvers stamps (already with bonus 2 lines or less) it does work.

Nexon get on top of this -_-

6. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

The Special Bonus Potential Stamps (gold ones, 100% success - They look exactly like these but are 100% success and don't blow up) that we got from some event or other can now expand items to 3 lined, despite their description saying "less than 2 lines".

They can no longer *add* bonus potential to an item without any though.

7. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

Question about Bonus potential Dmg cap after unlimited patch.... will they stay +50k dmg cap or + 5mil dmg cap or +50k dmg range cap?

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

I can't remember ever reading that they were changed. I remember that the Hyper Skill buff was changed, but I don't think the potential cap breakers were.

9. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

From my experiences it seems to really suck for anything that's not a weapon below unique potential. Such as getting 1% stat on a line and +like 2 attack on a 71+ item. Weapons are crazy worth it now though

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

I had a feeling this was true. That's why i went ahead and prioritized 3 lines on my secondary over anything else.

11. Default Re: Bonus Potential Changes

there 4 level tier on bonus pot i believe

Tier 1: Level 30-
    Tier 2: Level 31-70
    Tier 3: Level 71-99
    Tier 4: Level 100+