Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

Topic...

I tried it in a party and it appears to be a normal map. If this is is supposed to be a party zone, it doesn't work. If it isn't a party zone, then I guess all use for it goes right out the window...

2. Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

I noticed that, too. Well, at least advanced and superior item crystals will still be easier to come by c:

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

As if they weren't already ultra easy to get before. Hai Treasure Island.

4. Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

Aren't you supposed to make it into a party play zone? That's what I heard.

5. Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

It's been forever since I last played Maple so I have no idea what Treasure Island is. I had to resort to farming Ephinea for Superior Crystals, lol :< And she's dreadfully stingy.

6. Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

THere is a core called 'Increase party exp', iirc. But even still, from all the prep reading of threads and such over the last week, it was portended to be a Party Zone. If all there is is the Core for that, then there's just no point. Cores only last one run.

7. Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

I believe there's a shop to obtain them. Most likely, that one would be there. Didn't have time to check myself.

8. Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

The 5% party exp one is in the shop yeah. Quite a few are available for 10k-2mil mesos (the boss spawners are on the pricier side)

How does unlocking extra stages work? And are the quests you have for free even worth doing? I just got minor exp rewards.

9. Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

Pardon me for hijacking this thread, but if you don't equip any core into the EVO system (assuming that's possible), do the monsters even drop anything?

Hadriel

10. Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

With no cores, they drop all ores+herbs, Necro weapons, EVO coins, cores, and 100-110 gear. Also the event boxes.

I think the droprate cores just up the rates on particular things.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

They drop level 100 Weapons and Armour, 105 durabilty Weapons, 110 Weapons and Armour and 120 Necro Weapons.
    They also drop evolving coins, cores, and nearly all kinds of Herbs and Ores.
    I think the cores just add on to the existing drop rates.

EDIT: Super Ninja'd.

12. Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

Then should I consider permanently staying in training mode, considering that I don't have great looting speed...? Lumi will destroy everything in sight for sure, but I'm not even sure if the 5-count limit applies to training mode. It would be an incredibly good bypass though, because cores and coins are dropping at a relatively ok rate (to me).

Hadriel

13. Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

I haven't figured out how to get out of training mode yet. However, every entry after the very first entry is counted toward the 5. I am at 3/5 already.

14. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Pretty sure the quests are worth doing for the medal alone.

Anyone have the details about summoning Empress? I saw the instructors summoning cores in the shop but not Empress. I assume we have to loot her core then?

15. Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

While we are on the instructor subject...

Do they drop codex cards? It'd be a shame if they didn't...

Mainly because I don't have them and will probably never do.

16. Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

Her core is called, "Shadow Monster" or something along those lines. I think it was the most expensive core in the shop.

17. Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

You need to equip mission cores that say about expanding to another link. Once you start, you must have that quest the core gives done to be able to unlock another link the next time you log into the Digital World.

18. Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

Ok, so the mission core gives you an additional quest that doesn't expire when you leave the EVO rooms?

The reason I said the other quests aren't worth doing is that they all get reset when you leave, and the rewards are piffling anyway. The uh kill 20 slimes, 40 evil eyes, etc. ones.

19. Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

With mission cores being one use per run and stuff, I don't know actually. I've managed to unlock Link 6 in one run, so I don't know what happens when you leave a run with the mission unfinished.

20. Default Re: EVO System supposed to be a Party Zone?

Unfortunately, the quest expires. I have entered 2 times trying to unlock Link 6 (Crashing gets me every time) and both times I had to accept the quest again. The quest items do not disappear though.