Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [In Progress] Cash Shop Specials: 4/3 - 4/9

1. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 4/3 - 4/9

Oh, Lord. This is what I get for not paying attention. =/

2. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 4/3 - 4/9

So those special bonus potential scrolls are tradeable, just bought one and used it and it turns into a tradeable scroll

3. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 4/3 - 4/9

girisirisol maybe you can clarify what this special value package is, and the subsequent upgrades are? these sound like the VIP package from vindictus, to be honest.

are the tradeable scrolls time limited?

4. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 4/3 - 4/9

nope

5. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 4/3 - 4/9

Typo, mionute should be minute. just pointing it out now.

6. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 4/3 - 4/9

It's somewhat like that I guess. Basically you get access to this UI which has several functions and you have unlimited access to them (well, most of them) as long as you have the box (30 days), which will cause a corresponding icon to appear on the left side of the screen.

Through the UI, there's a hyper rock function with a 30 minute cooldown between uses, an attack buff, which also has a 30 minute cooldown, but it's one of those duration = cooldown buffs, a traveling merchant, so basically you can open an NPC store anywhere. Oh, and there's also an EXP buff whose effects depend on your level, 1.5x from 1 to 29 and 1.2x from 30 to 200.

Then, you also get the VIP hair color coupon, safety charms and 1 mil through the UI, but only once, and you can also get Chaos weapons, which in the past came from the PvP pouch. They have higher stats than the normal version of the items, and once a day you get a special box which you can open to randomly get a variety of items, like MMBs, bonus pot stamps, chaos scrolls, power elixirs, etc.

There's a cheaper box which has more limited effects, particularly notable is that the EXP buff only lasts til like 120 or something and then it stops working. That's probably what the upgrade is for, for you to convert from the cheaper box to the better one.

7. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 4/3 - 4/9

thank you for the clarification :) take my pineapples

now the real question....does it only work for one character, or is it account wide after you buy it?

8. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 4/3 - 4/9

No, it's just for whatever character is in possession of the box, which is great for Adventurers.

9. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 4/3 - 4/9

There is a Basic Value Pack in the game as well, not sold in the Cash Shop. The Upgrade turns a Basic Value Pack into a Special Value Pack.

10. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 4/3 - 4/9

If you're still around, how does one obtain the basic value pack? I cannot find a quest or anything mentioning it :(