Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] April Gachapon Update

1. Default April Gachapon Update

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...is-week/00Ftt/

2. Default Re: April Gachapon Update

lol @ some people on my server who spent billions on the Clover medal.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: April Gachapon Update

Fewer scrolls?
    No, Nexon. Until I see "no more potions" and "no more equips that drop from normal mobs or can be bought at NPC shops", I am not buying Gachapon tickets.

Speaking of which, does anybody else find Tot's lesson on Gachapon to be a perfect example of Nexon shooting itself in the foot? I take his free ticket to a gachapon machine, it shows me "Hot Items" that are all worthless, and I "win" a single dexterity potion... Yeah, that'll make me want to keep gaching!

4. Default Re: April Gachapon Update

You're looking at it all wrong, by Gaching you get a free level up from 45 to 46 or whatever it happened to be (you'd think I would remember since I've done so many times). By conditioning a Mapler to associate free level-ups with Gachapon, Nexon might be able to trigger that addictive endorphin release that comes with the satisfaction of leveling up with its money-blackhole Gachapon. Can't you feel it? FEEL IT!

5. Default Re: April Gachapon Update

That is simply just another "version" of gachapon that is geared only to give crap items so people can't game the system.

6. Default Re: April Gachapon Update

Except it's only one, easy level.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I know, but I'm saying it's self-defeating.
    It would be better to not give a ticket at all, just describe what gachapon is. Same as, for example, the lesson on using FM merchant stores.

8. Default Re: April Gachapon Update

B>

Lotus Leaf Chair
    Cherry Blossoms Chair

Max mesos each.

Khaini

9. Default Re: April Gachapon Update

If I could only transfer that Lotus chair to you. We have them here by the tons.

10. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Do want that lotus chair.
    And Stephen owes me 1.6b...hmmm

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Never understood what was wrong with this. Back in the day when it was safe to gach because you'd always get great dark scrolls at least there was relative safety in pouring USD into gach. You could still fail hard, but it was far less possible than cubing things in general where you essentially always fail, until you don't, and then you end up failing anyway because whatever you cubed is extremely hard to not devalue. Gachapon doesn't need to have those properties if they did it right...they could have people using gach to make profit and then just regulate the items so they won't deflate overnight.

Whatever. Gambling isn't profitable so why should this i guess.

12. Default Re: April Gachapon Update

>Lotus Leaf Chair

Why, Nexon, why? People who didn't do the event shouldn't be rewarded with the best chair in the game.

13. Default Re: April Gachapon Update

What event was that?
    also
    > chair elitism

14. Default Re: April Gachapon Update

One of the Cake vs Pie events, if I remember correctly. Took quite a few emblems or whatever they are, like 400 or 600, took a lot of time and dedication.

15. Default Re: April Gachapon Update

Like the 5th or 6th maple anni.

You think this is a joke? It's motherf'ucking serious as a heart attack. Now every f'ucking noob is going to have Lotus Leaf.

That's it, I am throwing away all 152 of my chairs and quitting the game, that is how serious this is to me.

16. Default Re: April Gachapon Update

17. Default Re: April Gachapon Update

chairs in maple are equivalent to hats in tf2, got it.

18. Default Re: April Gachapon Update

If people would boycott the Gach system maybe they'll do away with it, or give it better chances.

19. Default Re: April Gachapon Update

That's the best chair? I'm detecting sarcasm here.