Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/eve...rogress/00FuD/

2. Default Re: Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

Nexon, stop with 2 hour 2x times, seriously. Either go back to 4 hour or release some 2 hour 2x cards.

staaaaahp!

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

Uh, Nexon? First you're supposed to put up the patch notice, then the update notes, then probably the cash shop and gachapon updates... This 2x notice isn't due 'til Thursday probably.

4. Default Re: Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

2 hour times are better for people who can't be on for the first, nexon is just catering to the people in different time zones who play not just people in the americas

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Riiight... for me, for example, the first session is midnight-2am, and the second is 6-8am. Which is the one that's supposed to cater to me?

6. Default Re: Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

So Nexon should just have 2x events for 2 hours every 4 hours for 24 hours?

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

They should introduce a new system, like a 2x UI, which on the specified day has a full gauge of 2x exp and drop which decreases as you use it. You can turn it off and on as you please, but at the end of the day, any left over disappears.

That way people can make use of the 2x event in their own time at their own pace. If someone wants to use the full 4 hours in one go, they can do. If they want to do an hour at a time, they can.

Honestly Nexon, it took me 2 minutes to think of that idea which would be easier and more convenient for everyone. Stop with the archaic 2x system.

8. Default Re: Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

Or maybe hand out something for us to choose when we want to have it on on our account. Can only be triggered in the 24 hours it's scheduled for.

CURSE YOU.

9. Default Re: Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

I actually like this breakdown of two separate 2X times, only because I don't use NX to buy 2X Cards anymore. Since I'm mostly training mules, I simply save up a "Rest" 1.3X EXP to use during the first 2X with my HS mule for 3.9X EXP for an hour then move on to other mules which I did the same thing for. Since the second one is ~6 hours later, I have the opportunity to build up a second one 1.3X EXP buff. Not that I always get it, but when I do, it's pretty neat.

Not to mention working folk who might miss the one in the afternoon. Of course all would be cured with Hunter's Luck or whatever it was called, but let's face it, we've been asking for those for centuries.

10. Default Re: Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

This is genius. But is it possible?

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I don't see why it wouldn't be. We have full day hot days, we have quest timers, it's basically just the same thing, except you have a "pause" and "start" option.

Nexon America have produced some rather useful UI's in the past, like the Sidekick one and the Tot's know-how one, I'm sure they'd be able to manage this

12. Default Re: Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

the obstacle I see with it would be that i's a characte generated 2x and not a server generated 2x. It probably would end up classifying itself like a Family 2x and wouldn' stack up the way you want it to.

Still, I love the idea!

13. Default Re: Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

The whole point is to get x number of people logged on simultaneously to have some weird means of showing that the game is "growing". Not to convenience you by any means.

14. Default Re: Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

I don't really care if it's just two hours. I can keep training after 2 hours even if it's not 4x.
    I just hope I can charge again, 4x might get me 200 this weekend :X

15. Default Re: Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

You people should just be glad they give us any free 2x events at all, and that they're so incredibly frequent.

16. Default Re: Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

i too, remember the days of ''Holy pomegranate, 2x exp?''

17. Default Re: Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

these hours are horrendous

what was going through their minds other than the obvious agenda of making us try to buy more 4xp cards

(really angry at nexon)

18. Default Re: Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

And yet some servers don't get any unless it's compensation for wasting the entire day, which in case is not nearly enough to replace it.

19. Default Re: Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

Agreed.
    For those in the eastern time zone, the first 2 hours still overlaps dinner hour and the second set 11pm to 1am is rather late for many.
    Also I will almost never buy a 4 hour 2x card when it will be half wasted, and no way in wherever will I buy two, if that is what Nexon is hoping for.

20. Default Re: Celebrate Hyper Evolution with 2x EXP & Drop!

So uhh...

Dem new times. Wut.